- Feb 23, 2015
2020-09-15 : revision 9
Update 2020-03-03 : Performance tested and it sucks ?, OPTIMIZATION NEXT!
From left to right:
1. DDC, ≈ 6.5 L/M or 390 L/H
2. DDC + IceManCooler Top, ≈ 9 L/M or 540 L/H
3. P5 (same as EK SPC), ≈ 4.5 L/M or 270 L/H
4. P5 + IceManCooler Top, ≈ 5 L/M or 300 L/H
5. IceManCooler M1 DDC Pump Res, ≈ 9 L/M or 540 L/H
6. * this project, ≈ 4.5 L/M or 270 L/H
7. * Alpahcool DC-LT should be ≈ 1.6 L/M or 96 L/H
8. * Asetek/NZXT/Corsair/Cooler Master/DeepCool should be ≈ 0.5 L/M or 30 L/H
For SFF builds running a *single radiator (120, 240, 280, maybe even 360), pump makes insignificant performance / cooling difference, noise is subject (see Optimum Tech video). DDC and D5 makes a difference on performance / cooling when using multiple radiator / block configurations.
I will optimize the water channels to try and get above 8 L/M or 480 L/H.
Update 2020-01-20 : Chipping away at it
Update 2019-01-14 : Block Pump Prototype 1
A lot of you guys are familiar with the Swiftech Apogee Drive ii, but it's too tall (~66mm with fittings on one side, ~62mm on the other side) for a lot of the builds.
I have been working with a small shop to get a low profile (~48mm) CPU Block + DDC Pump + Res (maybe) combo that will work for the A4, C4, Ghost S1, M1, Mach One and Skyreach 4 Mini.