Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

iwe

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020

Reactions: D10S

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
The delivery timing for this case will be tough for people who plan to build a brand new system in it. With both Ryzen 4000 CPUs and NVidia 3000 series GPUs planned for launch in just a few months, there is a big question mark over the idea of building a fully custom water cooled PC right now. ?

Anyhoo, any notable news from the paint factory? Still feeling good about April shipments or is May more realistic?

Me being overly optimistic back in April ? Looks like the timing will be perfect ?

• Haha
Reactions: D10S

o3okevin

Chassis Packer
Oct 14, 2019
Anybody going with a 3090 in this case? What PSUs are you guys using, since some reviews mention an 850W minimum (outside out of Nvidia's recommended 750W)?

SquareCubedBox

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2020
Hello, Im fairly new to this forum. Im not sure if this question belongs here, but I'll ask ahead anyways.

I recently saw this case and I wanted to place a purchase on a Dice Case.

However, when I proceed to checkout, it just says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements"

Is this and issue with the website or is it because the product cannot ship to my current location? Thanks for any reply

And if this question doesn't belong here, I would happy to be redirected to the appropriate thread ^_^

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
Hello, Im fairly new to this forum. Im not sure if this question belongs here, but I'll ask ahead anyways.

I recently saw this case and I wanted to place a purchase on a Dice Case.

However, when I proceed to checkout, it just says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements"

Is this and issue with the website or is it because the product cannot ship to my current location? Thanks for any reply

And if this question doesn't belong here, I would happy to be redirected to the appropriate thread ^_^

You will need to wait for a second batch I am afraid. We are still waiting for the first batch to come out...

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Sorry guys, I just moved to another location last week while packing the first cases. 3 slot ones are packed and gonna be sent out this week. 2 slot ones are arrive after that (because a lot of them are failed by the manufacturer) and gonna be sent out aswell. We are in the end, and hopefully everyone will be happy with their case! ?

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
Anybody going with a 3090 in this case? What PSUs are you guys using, since some reviews mention an 850W minimum (outside out of Nvidia's recommended 750W)?

I am going to usethe same SF750 as my titam rtx was using. If it can handle 330W, it can handle 375W from the 3090 reference PCB of the PALIT, as the STRIX doesn't fit with a waterblock (160mm height). I know people with 2080ti with 380W bioses without an issue. And I will argue that you can put a 3090 at 375W with a 3950x OC or a 10900k with that PSU, unless you plan to do Prime95 with a game on the side.

I think the one that would be problematic is the Strix with a 480W power limit, to maybe obtain a 2% more fps. Ampere seems to hit a hard wall above 2GHz.

The days were you could have a 2600k and oc it a 45% to 5Ghz are gone. Now I just have my 3950x with an undervolt to get 9400 cb r20 and just a 100 offset on the GPU and +1000 memory, and the memory gave me 6% while the core gave me like 1% in scores.

Kokin

Cable Smoosher
Aug 20, 2020
Forcing Dice to be a bit more on-going, you are welcome ?

Oh okay I understand! The creator of the case will update this thread once a second batch comes out right? And these cases ship anywhere as of the moment unlike the NCases? ?
If you use Discord, click the link above for quicker updates. I'm also in the same boat waiting for the second batch, although it may be a while as Dice is wanting to refine, but also simply the V2.

I believe Dice is shipping worldwide. What country do you live in? He might be able to give you a direct answer.

SquareCubedBox

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2020
If you use Discord, click the link above for quicker updates. I'm also in the same boat waiting for the second batch, although it may be a while as Dice is wanting to refine, but also simply the V2.

Thanks for the link, highly appreciated!

I believe Dice is shipping worldwide. What country do you live in? He might be able to give you a direct answer.

I've had the chance to talk with Diceboii through email. He's quite the fellow and he did mention that it might be a while before the second batch. As for the shipping, he did not mention if it can ship to the Philippines, but I'm hoping that it can though since it appeared in checkout ?

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry guys, I just moved to another location last week while packing the first cases. 3 slot ones are packed and gonna be sent out this week. 2 slot ones are arrive after that (because a lot of them are failed by the manufacturer) and gonna be sent out aswell. We are in the end, and hopefully everyone will be happy with their case! ?
Dice,

Do we have any news about the shipping of the 3 slot-cases? and 2-slot?
Is there any other blocking issue besides the shipping?

Thank you in advance and good luck switching houses.