Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
Well well...

Look what I found digging in the ekwb webserver tree...

Those blocks are for the 8 pin cards reference design cards, that are not the nvidia founders edition. The gigabyte 3090 gaming and eagle have a semi custom PCB with one phase more and probably are not going to be compatible with this block. 15 vs 14 phases for the core, memory is unchanged.

Last edited:
Reactions: diceboii13 and D10S

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
When is the next batch? Will it come with PCIE 4 cables? Same price or extra charge?
I hope in this Autumn, but it depends on our vendors as well. Last time I asked about gen4 they said it's under testing, so I have to ask again ?
Cool, so I assume we will be able to order that separately later?
Yes directly from the vendor, so easier.

Reactions: an_Age

dotnetapp

Chassis Packer
Sep 25, 2019
Well well...

Look what I found digging in the ekwb webserver tree...

Those blocks are for the 8 pin cards reference design cards, that are not the nvidia founders edition. The gigabyte 3090 gaming and eagle have a semi custom PCB with one phase more and probably are not going to be compatible with this block. 15 vs 14 phases for the core, memory is unchanged.

not compatible with founders edition

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
We are a secret lovers nothing else.. ? ? ?

It sounds like a bit "boomery" but im not into that discord thing.. I never used it, so if someone want to make it I will join no problem ?

Now to adress the elephant in the room... Did they ship the cases? Have they arrived? ?

Reactions: Whippler

TheBigG

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2019
@diceboii13 will the case arrive within the next week in germany? If not I have a problem because I will be 3 weeks on a holiday trip and i bet the postal service will return the case to you, or if you take now three weeks more I'm fine ?