Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Kokin

Cable Smoosher
Aug 20, 2020
I don't believe this was asked before, but will there be any tinting for the TG panels or plans for it in the future?

I'm assuming no since not everyone will want tint and some may want it lighter or darker than others.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
AllXFrag Mode, hype intensifies: Uhm... ? Anything? :p
They have to buy and apply rubber nuts to block all the nut holes before painting. That took 2 days considering there are around 4-5000 nuts in all the cases. Cleaning before painting done, and some inside parts are done aswell. Monday they finish all the insides and probably some of the outside (colored) panels aswell. ?

Lexmaster

Cable Smoosher
Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys. which coolant color will you use? i think the ek cryofuel solid cloud is very cool. I heard that it shouldn't be for long-term operation.
if so, is it also available in other colors?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys. which coolant color will you use? i think the ek cryofuel solid cloud is very cool. I heard that it shouldn't be for long-term operation.
if so, is it also available in other colors?

I'm going with a sky blue or deep purple but clear, no solids that could clog or anything.

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
I have red cryefuel in my current build, i think i'm just going to go with clear on this one, no color. and let RGB do its thing.

Kokin

Cable Smoosher
Aug 20, 2020
Just be mindful that EK Cryofuel does not suggest using any type of cleaning solution for blocks/rads like Mayhems Blitz, Vinegar/water or Primochill Reboot. That alone keeps me away from using it but there are many people who don't have any issues with it.

I personally use Mayhems Pastel White. I've used it for about 6+ years and even ran it for 3 years without maintenance. My EK nickel-plated blocks stayed clear without any clogs (after 3 years of no maintenance) when I changed up some watercooling components last year.

The most important thing with opaque fluids is that you MUST prep your loop very well and many people fail to do this. My prep includes washing/flushing all components with hot sink water, flushing with distilled water 3+ times, running Primochill Reboot for 12-24 hours, flushing with distillled water 3+ times again, then filling it up with Pastel+distilled water. The main goal is to keep everything as PH-neutral as possible without all the gunk from the factory (residue/oils/etc). It's a lot of up front work, but it means I don't have to touch my system for 3-4 years until my next upgrade cycle.

Kokin

Cable Smoosher
Aug 20, 2020
Sorry for the double post, but I plan to get the Lagune case and already have sleeved cables that are black/blue/white/gray, which would go well with the lagune exterior, black interior and white coolant. I also have white fittings and may opt for EK ZMT black tubing vs Primochill Advanced LRT clear tubing.

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
@diceboii13 anything? ?

Pls pls pls tell me they finished painting their nuts, I started buying extra acrylic tube cuz of boredom... I'm at 6m stock now...
Pls don't let me end up like...

• Haha
Reactions: Alur