Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Friendly bump, any juicy news Dice?
Yup! all the remaining parts are done. The first ones (with bends/nuts) are under painting. Not much, but... yeah lets see how fast they are. I got told the first ones arrive in Sunday/Monday. I cant promise it, because what happened with my last told dates, but I try my best to speed up the process.

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Yup! all the remaining parts are done. The first ones (with bends/nuts) are under painting. Not much, but... yeah lets see how fast they are. I got told the first ones arrive in Sunday/Monday. I cant promise it, because what happened with my last told dates, but I try my best to speed up the process.

Ty for the update. Have the ones that had issue with the cuts (as in cuts misaligned and such) been fixed already? Also, could we look at a mid August (my bad!) delivery of sorts?

I do understand that the paint/manufacturing process is out of your hands its just I'm so fed up trying to juggle my cable management around my big ass h700i, and the sound in these torrid days... ?

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Ty for the update. Have the ones that had issue with the cuts (as in cuts misaligned and such) been fixed already? Also, could we look at a mid August (my bad!) delivery of sorts?

I do understand that the paint/manufacturing process is out of your hands its just I'm so fed up trying to juggle my cable management around my big ass h700i, and the sound in these torrid days... ?
No, it was fixed already, but we had to throw those ones (probably 20-30 pieces) to the thrash. It were the outter panels, that were already painted when we saw the issue. It sucks because the painting factory is in the other side of the country so I cant be always there to check them. Now the outter panels are under painting. These ones are the inner ones, thats missing. I know you are all good people who can understand its out of my hands, but at the same time, you already paid for the product so thats my responsibility. I cant promise dates right now (in the next batch I will make the correct dates and ETA) but I can promise I do my best to ship asap! ?

duumilo

Case Bender
New User
Jul 17, 2020
@diceboii13 Unfortunately, I found this case a bit too late, so couldn't join the first order. I am just wondering, that on the upcoming second patch, when will the ordering properly start and, if everything goes as planned, when could I expect to have a case on my doorstep

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
@diceboii13 Unfortunately, I found this case a bit too late, so couldn't join the first order. I am just wondering, that on the upcoming second patch, when will the ordering properly start and, if everything goes as planned, when could I expect to have a case on my doorstep
Dont know dates yet, but Im working on it right now. After the first batch, I can say something about it. There will be some improvements in the manufacturing side, and in the case itself. I think 2-2.5 months is enough to produce and ship the case. The metal side can be done in 1 months, but machining the acrilyc is the harder/longer part.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
HM... please do tell... ???
I want to make the inside of the case unibody. It makes the shipping/manufacturing/logistics much better. Maybe the base config will be the large top one, because theres almost no interest in the aircooled variants. And I can understand that. I want to make cases for watercooling because there is a gap in the market. Thats what we have now. If I find something in the case itself I can improove, Ill do it. ?

iwe

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
New round of gifs!
Its already a month, doesn't the paint place take any responsibility ? It's not like they do it free. Talk with their manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllXFrag