Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
@Whippler it is real, best that you get the replacement now to avoid risking other components. Mine is 1929 so I'm good but have seen people in my local SFF community have this issue with 1950-1953 S/N

Reactions: AllXFrag

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Hello guys, so everyone who happens to have SF750 PSU for your builds, what does your serial number start with? Because there seems to be some quality problems with these now :(
Haven't even plugged mine in yet since i'm waiting for this case. My sf750 is from batch 1953, so i ques i should just ask for a new one based on these reddit posts.

"PSA - Corsair will send you an advanced replacement for your SF750 if yours is from an affected batch 1950/1951/1952/1953. Send an email to james_logan@corsair.com " - hereforthefeast

Thank you for the info, will definitely have a look once home.

Did they release info as to when the batch was produced by any chance? Mine is a bit older.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Thank you for the info, will definitely have a look once home.

Did they release info as to when the batch was produced by any chance? Mine is a bit older.

you only need to check the 1st 4 digit of the S/N on the box. People have been speculating that it is a timestamp of sort, for example 1950 means the PSU was produced in 2019 week 50

Reactions: bricemx and D10S

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Added some extra feature for the distro: A place for an RGB strip. It turned out great! (Its a DDC one)

Couple of days late, but wow. Those distro plates look amazing with the rgb. I’m excited to see the final product and the builds you guys do in them.

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
actually cant decide to go with heatkiller or ekwb ?

Performance wise, heatkiller is better. But I don't know if the top of the ports would hit the radiator part. On the ghost you couldn't have the rgb port cover in the titan rtx block for example. So I will measure twice, buy once.... talking from experience.

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Man that white paint looks glorious! Happy I made that choice now.
Oh yah. I got white to match my genelecs.
Also.. Corsair is sending me new sf750. Hope thay actually have them and i can get it in time. Ques ill run it of externally from a atx psu until the replacement is here ?

• Love
Reactions: AllXFrag

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
S
Oh yah. I got white to match my genelecs.
Also.. Corsair is sending me new sf750. Hope thay actually have them and i can get it in time. Ques ill run it of externally from a atx psu until the replacement is here ?
Still didn't get a response to my Corsair ticket :( How long did you have to wait between when you sent the email and when someone responded?