Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

xunilon

Chassis Packer
Dec 5, 2019
Ordered, can't wait!!

I have a few questions, and I apologize if these have already been asked:
  1. What all do I need to mount the D5 to the distro plate? O-ring, bracket?
  2. Will any D5 work?
  3. Anything special to keep in mind for 280mm rads?
Hoping to buy parts for the build soon ?

Reactions: an_Age

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
I have also placed my order. One question about shipping, how are you going to pack the tempered glass to ensure it will arrive safely ? I have received shattered glasses on countless occasions and hope that this one comes nicely!

Reactions: an_Age

RB73

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 28, 2019
I just place my order. In the chance that my address changes before this ships, would I be able to change the address it ships to?

Reactions: diceboii13

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Also, apologies for the double post, i just got really excited about the case fite me. The gap in the seen when the case is in full extra large mode i assume will be covered by the side panels/glass upon expansion?

I believe the extra large expand will leave gaps in the side of the case. If you don't want the gaps, get the medium expand

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
I believe the extra large expand will leave gaps in the side of the case. If you don't want the gaps, get the medium expand

I would need an answer from diceboi about this as I went with the extra large ones as I want to run 45mm rads of needed so I'm hoping no gaps will be visible.

The6A

Average Stuffer
Mar 20, 2017
ordered. large double expand. 3-slot gpu, ddc pump, covered.

Hope is to do dual 280 Rad and cool 2 1080 ti's with either ryzen or itel cpu.....I think bifurcation maybe be harder than i think.....i'll see hahaha

Peetey02

Efficiency Noob
Mar 8, 2020
Ordered! I've been lurking your thread since inception and finally made an account. Thank you for making this case a reality, best of luck handling the orders ?

Reactions: diceboii13

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
ordered. large double expand. 3-slot gpu, ddc pump, covered.

Hope is to do dual 280 Rad and cool 2 1080 ti's with either ryzen or itel cpu.....I think bifurcation maybe be harder than i think.....i'll see hahaha
A word of advice, look into injecting the SLI bits into your BIOS, as opposed to hacking drivers. The former is known to work, the latter hasn't worked in some time.

Reactions: xunilon