Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Sh0ckwaveFlash

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2019
Have you tried reaching out to Paypal, for example, and explaining the situation so you can get clarification from them on if you'll be fine or if they will indeed hold/freeze funds? Just a thought if there's uncertainty there.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Have you tried reaching out to Paypal, for example, and explaining the situation so you can get clarification from them on if you'll be fine or if they will indeed hold/freeze funds? Just a thought if there's uncertainty there.
Yes, but they said, these kind of raisings are need more trust, and currently there is no method for that.

-
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your current account issue.
My name is Adam and i would be happy to assist you with this.
There is no solution for that Szabolcs.
This is standard procedure until we gather a strong selling relationship.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.
Yours sincerely,
Adam
PayPal
-

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Finally some good news.

Just talked with the metal manufacturer guy, and he help me finance the first 30 cases, that means no crowdfunding needed. So when you can order the case it will be in stock, so you got it sooner. Around 1-2 weeks after purchase (depends on the shipping speed). Its will be faster to made 30 cases, but sucks if you miss the opening of the order. Im so sorry for that but thats gonna be the best solutions for us. Depends on the interest the next bench we will try to produce more or less (hopefully more).

Because the case is so modular and there are so many variations for it, I gonna make a spreadsheet that you can fill, it will be an early configurator. (if you have better ideas feel free to share with me, I just got this phone call from my manufacturer 10 minutes ago). I want to ASK you guys, fill the spreadsheet ONLY when you gonna buy the case 100%, and you have your configuration. It will protect us from a lot of headaches. It will be there for weeks, so if you dont know yet what to buy, you have some time. And please dont be childish and fuck up other people lines.

In the next week we will make the final case, with the final colours so you can see it before the orders. If the colors will be satisfying, we will produce the cases, after it. I think In march we can ship it.

ps: if there is anybody who know glass types well, pm me pls.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Likewise, if you can get the payment situation sorted.
I think its fine now because we dont need founds.
I'll get one.

Suggestion: Put a password on the store page and distribute to the 30 who for sure buy? So only they can order first batch?
Thats not a bad idea. I heard about a plugin that takes money from the buyers temporarly, but not send to me until I send the product or something like that. Ill figure it out.

Reactions: an_Age

Bentebent

Chassis Packer
Oct 14, 2019
Finally some good news.

Just talked with the metal manufacturer guy, and he help me finance the first 30 cases, that means no crowdfunding needed. So when you can order the case it will be in stock, so you got it sooner. Around 1-2 weeks after purchase (depends on the shipping speed). Its will be faster to made 30 cases, but sucks if you miss the opening of the order. Im so sorry for that but thats gonna be the best solutions for us. Depends on the interest the next bench we will try to produce more or less (hopefully more).

Because the case is so modular and there are so many variations for it, I gonna make a spreadsheet that you can fill, it will be an early configurator. (if you have better ideas feel free to share with me, I just got this phone call from my manufacturer 10 minutes ago). I want to ASK you guys, fill the spreadsheet ONLY when you gonna buy the case 100%, and you have your configuration. It will protect us from a lot of headaches. It will be there for weeks, so if you dont know yet what to buy, you have some time. And please dont be childish and fuck up other people lines.

In the next week we will make the final case, with the final colours so you can see it before the orders. If the colors will be satisfying, we will produce the cases, after it. I think In march we can ship it.

ps: if there is anybody who know glass types well, pm me pls.
Might be worth setting it up as a simple google forms instead of having a spreadsheet where people can mess up (intentionally or unintentionally) others orders. Either way, count me in.