Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Strange, why shipping to Germany lower then Russia. If shipping from China or Taiwan, it's must be cheaper. Try CDEK delivery company.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
If everyone would just wait for the website to open, I'm sure you can find out how much your shipping is.

Are you NOT going to order this case because of shipping cost?

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Love the concept. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never done a custom loop before, only aios. Is the volume of the distro plate enough to completely eliminate the need for reservoir?
No worries! Its not enough, but you need to fill it slowly. Fill the distro, turn on the pump until its almost empty, shut it down, and fill it again. If you repeat this like 4-5times your loop will be fullfilled. Reservoirs also work like that, but this one is more space friendly for SFF PCs. So in short, there is no extra reservoir needed for this case.

Reactions: bricemx and Bask06

Mac2636

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
No worries! Its not enough, but you need to fill it slowly. Fill the distro, turn on the pump until its almost empty, shut it down, and fill it again. If you repeat this like 4-5times your loop will be fullfilled. Reservoirs also work like that, but this one is more space friendly for SFF PCs. So in short, there is no extra reservoir needed for this case.
Thank you for the quick response.

neyurt

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 26, 2018
Hey, very nice looking case! I kept looking but couldn't figure out if you gave an estimate for shipping to the US? I apologize if you already answered that question before!

eme

Trash Compacter
May 14, 2017
Last wish: all white version (colored int.)

Well done, last step anymore. Has been pleasure to see this happen

Reactions: Whippler