Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
How long should our custom cables be? Should we base the lengths off a NCase or a similar sized case?
About as the same as the ghost or the dan, or the slinger ones. This is the same layout, maybe the GPU cables can be a bit longer like 1-2cm. Other peripheral cables are depends on your expands and drive places.

Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Some information where we are now:

- Got the prices for surface treatment, and its what I expected, decent.
- Today or tomorrow all the test parts (all variations included) will be done, so we can send it to the vendor who can powdercoat/anodize it properly. We gonna look after the best finish. I'll share some photos about it.
- When all the variations finished, we talk about the final prices, and I think we are good to go.
- I can pick colors, surfaces during the preorder.

Idea

Chassis Packer
Nov 28, 2019
Do you have a Twitter?? Probably the easiest for me to get notifications on Twitter for any announcement you make

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
All the variations before anodizing/powdercoating:

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Prices are finalized I think:

- Flow with distro: 225 € (~250usd) included the riser cable, power cord, distroplate, some screws if you lose it
- Flow with vented front: 165 € (~180usd) included the riser cable, power cord, screws

- Distro replacement front panel: 59 € (~65usd) if you want to change your expand and still keep the covered look
- Front/Back panels with all expands, 3slot backplate, sidepanels seperate: 19 € (~21usd)/piece
- TG sidepanels seperate: 29 € (~31usd)/piece, but if you order the case with TG sidepanels the price will be just 10€ more, so you got 2 TG panels for 235€.

Tonight I gonna make a poll about some colors variations, because I cant chose. If I miss anything just leave a comment! In this week I got the colored pieces, and I prepare for the preorder. We are close!

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
I have to say that proposed pricing is great and much better than other manufacturers here. Good job.
Do you mind adding an option of Vented front panel with large double expand in configurator?

Reactions: diceboii13

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
Prices are finalized I think:

- Flow with distro: 225 € (~250usd) included the riser cable, power cord, distroplate, some screws if you lose it
- Flow with vented front: 165 € (~180usd) included the riser cable, power cord, screws

- Distro replacement front panel: 59 € (~65usd) if you want to change your expand and still keep the covered look
- Front/Back panels with all expands, 3slot backplate, sidepanels seperate: 19 € (~21usd)/piece
- TG sidepanels seperate: 29 € (~31usd)/piece, but if you order the case with TG sidepanels the price will be just 10€ more, so you got 2 TG panels for 235€.

Tonight I gonna make a poll about some colors variations, because I cant chose. If I miss anything just leave a comment! In this week I got the colored pieces, and I prepare for the preorder. We are close!