- Aug 7, 2018
Amazing update Dice, I think these are all the right changes without compromising you're original concept - from here I'd pull back on major iterations and finalising for production.Hi guys, I've been working on the case in the last weeks, and got some stuffs for you!
- PSU now can be flipped, and move up/down 12,35mm depends on the need (better cable management etc.)
- Designed the backplate for 3 and 2 slot GPUs. It will be a choice at the buy, because its 2 seperate panes. It cant be done with one. The motherboard is moveable to match the cutouts at the back.
- Added mounting holes for the SSD behind the PSU. Its unfortunatelly for one 2,5 drive. It has a space for a second one, if its in horizontal orientation, but there is no space for the SATA, and power cables. If I find a solution, I will try to put a 2nd mount, but will be almost impossible.
- Make the MOBO cutout as big as it possible without make the middle plate week. Also the stadoff screws will be replaceable, so if any thick M2 heatsink needed, its good to go.
- Added plus holes for the Radiator mounting, for better airflow, when a 280 rad installed (its wider).
The vented front and sidepanels are not ready, but they will be soon.
And its fron the 0,9 steel. I forgot to add the fixed holes for the top/bottom panels.
How much of the case will be made of steel?
Andy and I both really want to experiment with a rust patina which requires a full steel case I actually think your design in rust patina with copper tubing would be so sick!