Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

SufferLouder

Cable Smoosher
Dec 13, 2017
If i were you i will consider a celsius s24 with radiator on front with 25mm fans, BUT with shorter tubes...definitely a very good option with your four titan V (gg on that, you will a tremendously powerful Cerberus-x..:))

As you are going to a micro atx variant with no offset in pcie slots, i recommend you celsius s24. Its native long tubes are great to put radiator on the bottom. Furthermore you can easily shorten tubes length if required..:)

Noctua c14s, on air cooling, should be possible but i’m not sure of clearance between heatsink and gpu, as you don’t have a pcie 1x as offset before gpu.
Thanks for the suggestion! Im curious if any type of decent air cooler would fit in there :/

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
oh wow the previous comment I made was a disaster. here's the correct ones:

First worry would be RAM clearance, but normal height RAM should easily go under it (my setup for RAM reference)

Thanks for your analysis...this is giving a nice picture, at least for Intel socket.

For AM4 (like mine), I must admit that i had very low clearance between my C14s and GPU...i guess it won't work without 1st pci slot offset :

After, at my knowledge, there is no AM4 micro atx board with no offset (ie with sli compatibility)

Reactions: VegetableStu

flakes

Efficiency Noob
Dec 15, 2017
guys, I just bought a Cerberus XxX, do you it's possible to SLI 2x AIO watercooled Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti Waterforce? the reason being I suffer from a condition that can't take any noise and this is a Xmas present for myself. SLI for the sake of SLI. Thanks

Last edited:

Pyrath

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2016
guys, I just bought a Cerberus XxX, do you it's possible to SLI 2x AIO watercooled Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti Waterforce? the reason being I suffer from a condition that can't take any noise and this is a Xmas present for myself. SLI for the sake of SLI. Thanks

Should be doable, plus a CPU AIO. Your case will definitely be crowded with all that tubing! Not sure how quiet 2 (or 3) AIO pumps and fans will be.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Main concern will be tubes length...I doubt about it to be honest.

Reactions: Biowarejak

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
ORDERED!

CerbX, Slate, rear psu plate , handle kit.

May wrap it and put it under the tree and open it like a screaming 6 year old in front of the family.

“Ermagherrrd Cerberrrs Eerrrks!”

Last edited: