Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

Itanium

Chassis Packer
Feb 1, 2017
Will it be available for purchase after July this year? I'm sooooo excited and can wait, I need one of these!!

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
You guys just need to do a 'bring your own cable' version of the case lol. Can't be that hard to source off eBay!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
No USB could be an option, I was going to make an unvented top panel. (using two solid/unvented side panels for a solid panel all around case)

If that works out, @Pat-Roner will be very happy :p

Hi. New to these forums. Just was wondering if there was any chance of getting one of these before July?

Decent chance, we're just waiting on the power cords at this point.

What's the waiting list? Can u add me that waiting list? I can't wait for cerberus any more.. :)

It's a list we're maintaining internally. Some people backed out of their orders for this production run so we're going down the list to fill those spots.

Will it be available for purchase after July this year? I'm sooooo excited and can wait, I need one of these!!

See above

You guys just need to do a 'bring your own cable' version of the case lol. Can't be that hard to source off eBay!

There aren't any on eBay that fit last I looked.

Reactions: Pat-Roner

mirshko

Caliper Novice
Onshape
Sep 22, 2015
onshape.com
If that works out, @Pat-Roner will be very happy :p

Yeah! Me too! I really hate that blasted USB 3.0 thick connector and cable. Its the bigges PITA to cable manage and with a matx case its not hard to move it around to view the back. @KSliger @Aibohphobia I would prob still want the top to be vented. Unless it doesn't actually make a ton of difference in cooling. I won't be putting a top fan on but top vents might help cooling? idk.

Pat-Roner

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 18, 2016
some better pics of red plus a Cerb X for a tease =]

Why are all the panel gaps so huge?

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
And I let you guess what CPU will go inside my Cerberus-X setup called "Red Dwarf"..:D

edit : after I don't know if I will go for R7 1700 or R7 1800X, depending mainly on overclocking capabilities of Ryzen

Last edited:
Reactions: LocoMoto