Well, for me, micro ATX is almost at end of the road, since several years.welp. no more mATX for HEDT.
damn this hurts ,_,
This build was a whole lot of fun coming from an Lazer3d Lz7. HUGE size difference, but I wanted a panel to show off my stuff. Bonus shots including lights on, case on desk, and a doggo.
- CPU - Ryzen 3700x // H115i platinum with stock fans (for RGB, i have Noctua NF-A14s still in theri box, but the SP140L noise/temps are acceptable so far)
- GPU - Asus STRIX 2080 super
- PSU - Corsair SF600 platinum; stock cables
- Motherboard - Asus b450i
- Storage - 1TB Samsung 970 PRO M.2, 750 GB Crucial MX300
- RAM - 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO
- Rear fan - Be Quiet! 92 Pure Wings 2 92mm set to exhaust
- Top fan - Prolimatech 120mm slim fan set to exhaust
I have not yet decided if i'll get custom cables because the stock ones seem to be enough to not appear cluttered. The ATX cable is a good length and the 8 pin EPS seems just enough (if not just an inch or so short). Shorter PCIE cables are the only ones I would really benefit from and I may order just a pair of them.
As suggested by another member here, Sliger has a cable part for their SM580 case that may work?Has anyone come up with any solution for the USB-C, port, Audio port jack on front I/O?
Welcome on board!I am looking for recommendations for the order in which to install the various PC components into a Sliger Cerberus X or SFF case? I have a Cerberus X.
Off the top of my head I am thinking:
#1 Fans (Corsair ML120 front/top panel, ML140 x2 bottom, Noctua NF-B9 back panel)
#2 SFX PSU (Corsair SF750)
#3 Initial cable layout
#4 Motherboard without CPU cooler ( Asus x570 TUF)
#5 3.5" HDD
#6 Plug-in cables, and arrange.
#7 Attach CPU Cooler, (Scythe Fuma)
#8 Attach 2x Corsair ML120 to cooler.
#9 Attach GPU to MB (RTX 2070)
In such a small case, I am sure cable routing may be a challenge.
Thanks in advance for tips or suggestions.
I just found this, but yes..It's Kimeras design so I cannot release anything. Anything in particularly you need help ensuring fit for?