Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

Pking

What's an ITX?
Nov 19, 2017
Firstly I'm glad that everything seems to have worked out and this product is finally coming to the consumer. However I'm probably not the first to ask if there will a way to order this whenever I'm able or if this is going to be sold in batch sales. I like the case, but I'm just not in a good place to drop $225+ on it this month, but I'm thinking Christmas or shortly there after might be a much better time for me.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Firstly I'm glad that everything seems to have worked out and this product is finally coming to the consumer. However I'm probably not the first to ask if there will a way to order this whenever I'm able or if this is going to be sold in batch sales. I like the case, but I'm just not in a good place to drop $225+ on it this month, but I'm thinking Christmas or shortly there after might be a much better time for me.

No batches, continually available in stock.

Is the black top panel an option regardless of your case color?

Also I hope shipping to Canada won't be an issue.

Black top panel will be an add-on option.

Shipping to Canada is not a problem, very affordable and customs is ~$15 - ~$20 depending on options if I remember correctly from quotes.

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Is there anywhere I can get that right angle PSU cable which has a screw in mount.

Reactions: AleksandarK

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Is there anywhere I can get that right angle PSU cable which has a screw in mount.

Not my property, but @PlayfulPhoenix might be able to help you.

so it's an extra hat, not a colour change?
wonder if we could swap hats between separate orders (e.g. i get marc's red hat while i give him my black hat)

Has to be an add on, or I'd be holding a bunch of top panels in random colors on the shelf. If you guys PM me though I can figure something out for you.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Has to be an add on, or I'd be holding a bunch of top panels in random colors on the shelf. If you guys PM me though I can figure something out for you.
For me personally that's not a problem, since if I wanted to go full red, it's still an option.

A question that may already have been answered: will these be flat-packed/disassembled or ship fully assembled ? It could save considerable costs on transportation out of the US I'd guess.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
For me personally that's not a problem, since if I wanted to go full red, it's still an option.

A question that may already have been answered: will these be flat-packed/disassembled or ship fully assembled ? It could save considerable costs on transportation out of the US I'd guess.

Unfortunately the way it is currently design it cannot ship flat packed, working on ideas and looking at localized distributors (in talks with some but they want to see it sell first).

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Unfortunately the way it is currently design it cannot ship flat packed, working on ideas and looking at localized distributors (in talks with some but they want to see it sell first).
Thanks for the answer. Caseking seems to be a good starting point for Europe, if that isn't one of the distributors you are talking about. DANcase and Lazer3D are also being distributed by them if I'm correct.

Spiffyman

Efficiency Noob
Aug 12, 2016
So glad to see this finally released! Is the Cerberus X no longer an option? I ask because I want to do vfio on rzyen but it requires the x370 motherboards to do well and the only matx x370 won't work for me. So I need to use a full atx x370 board to do what I want, which won't fit in the mainline Cerberus case.