What games are you playing?

Signols

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2017
How about bring back the classics, been warming up my n64 super smash bros for when I face off against some of my friends this weekend. Also got the sound going through the mic-in on my pc so I can have a sick dual monitor setup with n64 on one, and my pc on the other.

Reactions: Biowarejak

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Just bought a Nin. Switch last week and have been playing SMO, BotW, Skyrim, and a few indies. Really impressed by the little console.
Only issue is wifi but im looking into modding an external antenna to hopefully fix the problem.

I've contemplated getting one since months, but I don't feel like I'd get enough use out of it, especially now that all I'm playing is Destiny 2.

Reactions: ChainedHope

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Spent hundreds of hours on Terraria, even saw the rising sun when I thought it was .... Well ... When I thought I didn't skip the night XD.

Haven't played Monaco yet, but this is on my list.
I look forward to playing Terraria and Monaco alongside you in the future.

Aichon

Average Stuffer
Oct 16, 2017
So, at my work I have iTunes loaded with all of my music, the vast majority of which are soundtracks. After switching computers recently, I figured it was as good an opportunity as any to go through all 11.5 days of music again, so I set it to shuffle and started listening.

Pretty soon, I started hearing these haunting, humming melodies that I had never heard before. Having no clue what the tracks were, I checked and quickly discovered they were from Transistor. Somewhere along the way I purchased the regular and extended soundtracks (presumably because I enjoyed Bastion's soundtrack by the same composer), but on my old computer I must've excluded them from my usual playlist so that I could experience the tracks for the first time in-game. Apparently I forgot to do the same when setting up iTunes on my new computer.

Now that I've heard some of these tracks though, there's no going back. I can't bring myself to exclude them. And they're making me want to sit down to play Transistor, but that sadly won't be happening anytime soon. I received a Switch a few weeks ago and am currently logging all of my gaming hours towards Breath of the Wild, which will have my attention for the foreseeable future.

Which, to be clear, is as it should be, since it's tentatively looking like Breath of the Wild may be the first game in five years to make it onto my Favorite Games list (yes, I maintain a list). That's definitely a streak I would love to break, since the last game I was able to add to that list was Journey back in 2012.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Now that I've heard some of these tracks though, there's no going back. I can't bring myself to exclude them. And they're making me want to sit down to play Transistor, but that sadly won't be happening anytime soon.
don't sweat it. The music's really lovely. Once you manage to find time for the game the lyrics of the sung versions would put a lot of things in context.

See you in the Country.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
So, at my work I have iTunes loaded with all of my music, the vast majority of which are soundtracks. After switching computers recently, I figured it was as good an opportunity as any to go through all 11.5 days of music again, so I set it to shuffle and started listening.

Pretty soon, I started hearing these haunting, humming melodies that I had never heard before. Having no clue what the tracks were, I checked and quickly discovered they were from Transistor. Somewhere along the way I purchased the regular and extended soundtracks (presumably because I enjoyed Bastion's soundtrack by the same composer), but on my old computer I must've excluded them from my usual playlist so that I could experience the tracks for the first time in-game. Apparently I forgot to do the same when setting up iTunes on my new computer.

Now that I've heard some of these tracks though, there's no going back. I can't bring myself to exclude them. And they're making me want to sit down to play Transistor, but that sadly won't be happening anytime soon. I received a Switch a few weeks ago and am currently logging all of my gaming hours towards Breath of the Wild, which will have my attention for the foreseeable future.

Which, to be clear, is as it should be, since it's tentatively looking like Breath of the Wild may be the first game in five years to make it onto my Favorite Games list (yes, I maintain a list). That's definitely a streak I would love to break, since the last game I was able to add to that list was Journey back in 2012.
Yes, the Transistor soundtrack is hauntingly beautiful. The one for Pyre is excellent as well but more contextual. The Switch being the Switch, your hours in Breath Of The Wild are not surprising since you can take it with you.

don't sweat it. The music's really lovely. Once you manage to find time for the game the lyrics of the sung versions would put a lot of things in context.

See you in the Country.
And you two as well!

Looking forward to it too. My steam user is Guilleacoustic, like my SFFn user :D
And added.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Assassin’s creed origins finished at 96% (around 52 hours). I played it in 4k (gtx 1080ti power from 230 to 280w) in my sweet cerberus-x..:)

Now i’m switching to Divinity : original sins 2...also in 4k(gtx 1080ti power from 100w till 300w+!!!). 100+ hours of game is forecasted..:)

Reactions: Biowarejak

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
I've contemplated getting one since months, but I don't feel like I'd get enough use out of it, especially now that all I'm playing is Destiny 2.

I dont play it too much right now but I feel i get my moneys worth on it. My GF plays it mostly now (she has 500 hours into skyrim now) but I still get some use out of it a few times a week when im not busy. (Great toilet gaming)

@ChainedHope How's the performance in Skyrim?

Its pretty good in handheld mode. I havent really played it in docked mode tho. Overall a decent port.