What games are you playing?

gffermari

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 7, 2017
Battlefield 1.
It just gets better as the time goes by. I bought the premium pass three days ago and i was amazed by the map design and the beauty of the colors and lighting. It is an astonishing achievement in graphics quality and the level of interactivity, particularly the destruction level.

The only dissapointment is that the sniper rifles were and remain too easy to use them.This results in a huge amount of sniper players being simultaneously on the map who ruin the game, especially the open area maps, as you literally cannot make a step without being sniped from miles away.
Some were disturbed by the fact that you can fix the vehicle from inside, and i agree, but the vehicles are relatively easy to destroy them when you are in an organised team.

TinyAudio

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 9, 2017
I am (re)playing Link to the past on the SNES mini. Once I finish I will look at loading more roms. Any favourites?

I will definitely add ChronoTrigger and MegaMan X2/3

Reactions: AleksandarK

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
War Thunder here lately. I play about an hour or so before getting rolled repeatedly forces my patience. :confused:

Sometimes it's you doing the rolling so I suppose that's what keeps me coming back. Also it's FTP which is nice.
Games like these are easy when you can't dedicate long stretches of time.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
I play mainly Kerbal Space Program and Blizzard games like World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm and nowadays I play also Fortnite.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
My wife bought me a N2DS XL a few months ago and my youngest brother sent me Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire. So I've been catching up on the series. Easy games I can play during work commute.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Too much PUBG at the moment, got some 3rd and 4th places, but NO CHICKEN DINNER.
On the back of that, selling PUBG crates on Steam has netted me a few £, and I bought The Talos Principle on sale last week - a very different experience and pace

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Oh I backed that one so many, many years ago, I did play the game but I didn't really compel me to keep on playing. And I also didn't get the expansion with my support tier.

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
I bought Destiny 2 last week, but didn't get a chance to actually play until Tuesday night. It's pretty solid so far. I'm definitely more on the casual side of things when it comes to play time, so I should be able to keep busy for some time to come. Gun play is pretty tight, and reminds me a bit of Borderlands. Actually, did anyone play Defiance? I can see some similarities there as well.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
I started playing Crossout, which feeds the Lego kid inside of me. It... calls to me... "Play me".

So after reading your post my Brother hits me up a day later to try Crossout.

Been playing almost every day since! Lego kid here myself and yes th building is really fun.

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
Picked up Primordia, Day of the Tentacle Remastered and Costume Quest 2 during the Halloween Steam Sale. Started Primordia last night.

K888D

SFF Guru
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Just finished playing a random PUBG squad game with StoneMountain64!

Didn't do too well though! After watching quite a few of his streams it was so surreal.