What games are you playing?

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Finally got around to playing Super Hot. Such a good game, the time only moves when you do thing is mind bending fun

Reactions: Biowarejak

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Finally got around to playing Super Hot. Such a good game, the time only moves when you do thing is mind bending fun
I checked this game out after reading your post. I watched the game play for a few minutes in Youtube. Time only moves when you move thing is fun. But, is this the only 'attraction'? I mean, if it is the only one, then I think it might get boring soon after playing this for 15 minutes. The graphics looks very very bland, just red human figure enemies in totally white background. Is there a story line to it?
But, it does have very high rating 9/10 in Steam.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
There is a story line of sorts and i suppose it may not be for everyone however it comes up on any number of Steam sales often enough. Sometimes the simplest of mechanics can be a hell of a lot of fun, its a fantastic game thats hard to explain w/out actually playing it.

Reactions: Biowarejak

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
There is a story line of sorts and i suppose it may not be for everyone however it comes up on any number of Steam sales often enough. Sometimes the simplest of mechanics can be a hell of a lot of fun, its a fantastic game thats hard to explain w/out actually playing it.
OK, I will put this on the watch list for Steam sales then. 9 out of 10 is a pretty high score.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I started playing Cuphead, have had it in my Steam library for a while now. It's an amazing game, graphically:

But also nerve-wreckingly difficult.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I started playing Cuphead, have had it in my Steam library for a while now. It's an amazing game, graphically:

But also nerve-wreckingly difficult.
I loved the retro art style in this game, and enjoyed the challenge of the oldschool balls-hard gameplay, though I never did beat the last couple of bosses. Would love to see this developer go and do a full-blown platformer in a similar style.

Reactions: Soul_Est and Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
This weekend I started playing Quake Champions, since it was apparently "free" on Steam this weekend (hasn't it always been free-to-play ?). Since I've played Quake 1, 2 and 3 multiplayer a lot in the past, this slots right in. Gameplay-wise it's very good, graphically I'm also impressed. One of the most memorable moments was the ranked 1v1 where I was losing with 0-2 and managed to win with 3-2 !

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

Just got this with Steam Summer Sales. But, I have a backlog of 3-4 games waiting in line to be played. I am still in the beginning level of the latest Wolfenstein.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
I mainly just play Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) lately and occasionally Styx: Shards of Darkness.

We got a new extraction mode in SWBFII recently and I may or may not have played for ~4 hours accidentally first time I tried the mode ;) :)

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I decide to temporarily ditch Wolfenstein II as I cannot get rid of the various crashes/stutterings. Tried all the tricks suggested in the Steam and Bethesda forums but to no avail. So, I will wait to try it again when I build a new rig in a couple months.

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
Started playing Xonotic. Its online multiplayer arena shooter with very fast game play. You can literally run across the map in few seconds if you use grabbing hooks.

Graphically it is not super modern, but it is fast and fun.

Reactions: Soul_Est

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Been split between South Park: The fractured but whole and Ark. I gotta say, ark is a time eater, I’ve been losing way too many hours that I can account for in the real world.

DSmithBYU

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Yakuza: Black Panther on a PSP-on-PC emulator.

It's a spinoff of the franchise where a delinquent is forced by a clan who had one of their higher-ups beaten to near-death by said delinquent to fight 10 arduous matches in an underground fighting ring or else he'll be ratted out to the cops.

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
Speaking of Urban Terror... I actually started getting back into it a month or so ago in anticipation of Battlefield V and Fallout 76.... and well SCUM

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
Played Mario Kart Wii for the first time in a long while with my son yesterday. I lost track of how many times we both fell off course in Wario's Gold Mine, Maple Treeway (I actually finished this one half-decently - thanks, Bullet Bill!) and Grumble Volcano... We ended up doing better in the team balloon battles (same team).