Production Velka series cases for ultra compact and portable desktops

revo175

Caliper Novice
May 17, 2020
The first part of this batch will arrive in August and this was just a pre-order for a portion of it, so you will have a chance to order a little bit sooner. I am putting out as many as I reasonably can, sorry.
I was able to order the Velka 7 meaning this will be shipped on 8/24 when the first batch becomes available? Or will this ship now?

Reactions: Sziklapeti

newbiee

Chassis Packer
Sep 12, 2019
There will be more available to order when they are ready for shipment around August 24. This is all one batch, but the sales are split across different dates.
Thank you! Please let us know when the next sale date is. Will try to save all my details next time so It’ll be easy checkout.

aaaron

Chassis Packer
Oct 10, 2017
I was able to pre-order the velka 7 but I had to rush so quickly does anyone remember if there were additional add-ons or options on the checkout?

VeeTeeF

Caliper Novice
May 12, 2016
Set myself a reminder to order a 7, phone didn't remind me, missed my chance?. Hopefully I don't forget in the next round! I'll set an alarm next time.

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
please let us know the next pre-order date so i can complete my check out next time

There is no firm date right now because it depends on transit time of the cases from the manufacturer to my location. They are currently expected to become available for order on August 24, but that is subject to change and the most up-to-date estimate will remain posted on the top banner of the website and also the first post in this thread, soon.

Last edited:

RogueLeader

Average Stuffer
Oct 11, 2017
There could be black power supplies with shorter and fewer black cables in the future, and those customizations would be made by the manufacturer, but those would be ready for shipping no earlier than November.

obviously, they won't ship until much later on, but can i order these black power supplies from you now ??

because you have good customer service, i'm willing to pay in advance.

Zadok24

Cable Smoosher
Jul 24, 2020
Got onto the website on the dot at 16:00, nabbed the Velka 3, order complete at 16:01. I looked back at the website and at 16:03 it was sold out, wow.

Reactions: Sziklapeti

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
obviously, they won't ship until much later on, but can i order these black power supplies from you now ??

because you have good customer service, i'm willing to pay in advance.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I cannot accept payment for those black power supplies right now as that batch has not been scheduled yet.

Zadok24

Cable Smoosher
Jul 24, 2020
It will not be preinstalled. There is just not enough space to fit the power supply and all other items inside the case with proper cushioning. If you get a case with a power supply, they will be put into a larger box.

The power supplies will not have any aftermarket mods. There could be black power supplies with shorter and fewer black cables in the future, and those customizations would be made by the manufacturer, but those would be ready for shipping no earlier than November.

Similar to the ENP-7660b Pro from Sfftec?