Production Velka series cases for ultra compact and portable desktops

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
The slots would have to be left open because it is not compatible with slot covers.
Could you design a custom slot cover and put it on sale on a later date. I might order a case soon, but i doubt you could solve this issue in such short period. It is not a deal breaker, but aesthetically it would be better if any scenario with either a single slot card or integrated vga is taken into account.

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Could you design a custom slot cover and put it on sale on a later date. I might order a case soon, but i doubt you could solve this issue in such short period. It is not a deal breaker, but aesthetically it would be better if any scenario with either a single slot card or integrated vga is taken into account.

Yes, and one immediate solution would be to create 3D printed covers if you are OK with plastic. There would have be different ones for one slot and two slots and I could give you a file to print through a company like 3D hubs or Xometry.

Reactions: Skarum

x01

Cable Smoosher
Oct 31, 2019
Hi, I'd like to know if velka 5 is compatible with asus z390i and gigabyte 1080ti OC 11g?
secondly, if I pre-order today, when will it be shipped?

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
@koom https://www.velkase.com/preorder
  • Velka 3 orders placed on or before October 13: November 1
  • Velka 3 orders placed after October 13: November 29*
  • Velka 5 orders: November 1
  • Gray and silver Velka 5 orders placed after October 24: November 29
    there is a possibility that a case will become available earlier and you may be contacted if there is a case available in a different color than the one chosen

Last edited:

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017
I wonder if you would be able to cool a stock and undervolted 9900K that's been delided and direct-die cooled with der8auer's direct die frame in the Velka 3 with an L9i and liquid metal. I think it should be doable...

leisim

What's an ITX?
Nov 2, 2019
Why does the PCIE Riser cost 40$ when you order it with a Velka 3 and just 10$ with a Velka 5?
Is there a difference between the bundled Riser and the other one? If not, it would be nice to have a bundled price with the Velka 3 (maybe 20$).

Reactions: ondert

The_ Perfectionist

Cable Smoosher
Nov 3, 2019
Hello @VELKASE Michael ,

I've seen your case at Linus Technik Tips and been in love since the first minute!
The design is minimalistic and clean. The problem is that there is no graphics card available in Europe that has the performance of an RTX2060 Super or RTX2070 Super.
In every video an RTX2070 Super from Gigabyte or Zotac was used.
Unfortunately, the new GPUS are not really mini....

Do you have any idea how to get a graphics card with a length of 20 - 22 cm into it?

Zotac..:

RTX 2060 Super :
209.6mm x 119.3mm x 41mm (8.3in x 4.7in x 1.61in)

RTX 2070 Super :
209.6mm x 126.1mm x 41mm (8.25in x 4.96in x 1.61in)

I've seen the Velka 5, but I don't like the size of it.

What about a case you mentioned before : "Console PC - Case" ... are there any new plans?

Maybe you can help me a little, I would be very happy about an answer.