Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

MarceloSiciliano

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018
Cool! That would definitely ease my worries haha. For what it's worth Im running a founders 2080ti and a 9900k so it would likely be hotter than a average build.

Regardless I look forward to the update. Also it looks like the release is looking like mid September? Is that still the case? I'm eagerly waiting for my chance to get on.
Im planning to do the same thing but i think there is no room for fittings on the GPU block

EDIT: Im using a MO-RA 3 420 too, for cooling my 9700k and 2080Ti

Last edited:

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
OP did say that there will be a version that's slightly thicker to fit 3 slot GPUs. I'm certine it will fit on that version with some 90° fittings

Yeah that's right, but I will also test if you can fit standard angled fittings on a waterblock, I have one from EK.

BTW nice find for that angled terminal, I didn't knew it existed :)

I am planning for second half of September, but since I depend on few other companies I cannot guarantee. But I'm doing my best to launch it as soon as I can.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah that's right, but I will also test if you can fit standard angled fittings on a waterblock, I have one from EK.

BTW nice find for that angled terminal, I didn't knew it existed

I am planning for second half of September, but since I depend on few other companies I cannot guarantee. But I'm doing my best to launch it as soon as I can.

There is also this one. It's even more flexibility but personally I'm not a huge fan of how it looks

Reactions: riba2233

MarceloSiciliano

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018

BTW nice find for that angled terminal, I didn't knew it existed :)

From my measurements it wont fit... But Koolance has a low profile 90 degree ta might fit...

Cactopos

What's an ITX?
Aug 17, 2019
Can't seem too find how thick the aio rad can be in the 9l model. do you have any measurments?
(BTW the case looks amazing! and im looking forward to being able to order one of the bad boys)

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
There is total of 66mm available for fan + radiator. But I recommend using max 30mm thick radiators because you need some space for tubes to bend. Or you can use AIO or custom radiator which have 90 degree fittings.

And thank you a lot for your interest! :)

MarceloSiciliano

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018

BTW nice find for that angled terminal, I didn't knew it existed

Can you check it this fitting would fit with the 2 slot version?

I found this Sketchup component of it.

MarceloSiciliano

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah I will check tomorrow, I need to make some measurements on my EK wateblock.
It better fit...or i will make a hole on that side panel lol. This case is PERFECT for what i want to do, this is the only issue that could make me not buy it.
This reminded me of a skyreach mini with holes on it side to fit Dominator Platinum ram modules

Last edited:

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 18, 2017
Here is how you can fit a threadripper, 1080ti and AIO into 9L case:

No wasted space and there's still space left at the top for three 60mm case fans
Question about liquid cooling.
The Zotac 1080Ti in the photo measures: 211mm x 125mm x 41mm

I mainly build hackintosh and often I have Radeons of this size: 235 x 145 x 45. Does it fit with liquid cooling or I shoudl switch to a 92mm radiator?

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Cactopos

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Question about liquid cooling.
The Zotac 1080Ti in the photo measures: 211mm x 125mm x 41mm

I mainly build hackintosh and often I have Radeons of this size: 235 x 145 x 45. Does it fit with liquid cooling or I should switch to a 92mm radiator?

Thanks a lot.

120 mm radiator would fit well (up to 243 mm is fine), but unfortunately 145 is to wide for this case. 134 is maximum width if the pcie slot is in the first position, and 115 mm (reference width) is the maximum if the pcie slot is in the second position.

Also, 45 mm sounds like it's thicker than dual slot. This case is limited to strict two slot (42 mm with backplate and 38 mm without).

For a gpu like that I recommend the larger model which will fit any gpu.

You're welcome and I'm sorry that it doesn't fit GPU like that, but I had to make some limits to achieve such a small volume.