Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

ZivZulander

Trash Compacter
Jan 12, 2020
My case finally arrived today. Unfortunately it happened to land on the same day as my double shift with a surprise 2 hour safety meeting ?‍♂️

I'll be home in like three and a half hours. I'm really excited to check it out but also extremely dead from so much work.

I just want to play with my new toy ?

Sleep is for wimps. Sexy case pics, please. ?

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
I just found this case and it's the most enticing list of options I've ever seen in a <10L case. I'm having a really hard time not ordering one, even though I already have 2 other cases on the way.

Reactions: ZivZulander

mr.squishy

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2019
Wait, how did he get a black one? The website doesn't list black as available to buy yet! Also, Riba, is there an ETA on black?

Reactions: Clipz98

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Wait, how did he get a black one? The website doesn't list black as available to buy yet!

I have been following/Bugging him about the chassis for about 6 or so months now and I was lucky enough to be able to to buy the only good case from the unfortunately botched first batch of chassis that went through powder coating. I bought it late December

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
That was essentially the position i found myself in a few days ago, i ordered it anyway. ?

Yeah thank you ?

Wait, how did he get a black one? The website doesn't list black as available to buy yet! Also, Riba, is there an ETA on black?

I have just picked masks from anodization shop today, so I will need few days to assemble some cases. You can expect it to go live in about a week.

I just ordered one as well lmao.

Thank you a lot also, I will ship on Monday.

Excellent, regrettable SFF life choices are the best kind of regrettable life choices.

Well I hope you wont regret this one lol ?

madejackson

Chassis Packer
Jan 18, 2019
Hey Riba,

Thanks for sending my cases so fast. I received them last week and already installed one of them.

I experienced two issues noteworthy:
1. You won't be able to screw in the riser cable in the optional standoffs for 3-Slot's GPU if you have already installed the ITX-Mobo. You'll have to mount the standoffs to the riser first, and then screw in the screws from the bottom. This is statet wrong in the manual.
2. Corsair SFX PSU's have the C14-Plug in the wrong direction which results in the fan on the unvented side or you'll have to replace the C14-Pigtail.

I'm going tho do some cleanup and improvements to my build the following days and then I'll post some pictures.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Corsair SFX PSU's have the C14-Plug in the wrong direction which results in the fan on the unvented side or you'll have to replace the C14-Pigtail.

I had the same issue with the power plug. He is gonna make a revision and give the back panel some ventilation there. You could also trim some of the "anti kink" part of the plug to make fit in the right direction.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi, just curious if there is an eta for the handle.

Uh, I am sorry for the delay on handle situation, I am very busy with packing and shipping cases but I am actively thinking about that and I will follow up with an update.

Hey Riba,

Thanks for sending my cases so fast. I received them last week and already installed one of them.

I experienced two issues noteworthy:
1. You won't be able to screw in the riser cable in the optional standoffs for 3-Slot's GPU if you have already installed the ITX-Mobo. You'll have to mount the standoffs to the riser first, and then screw in the screws from the bottom. This is statet wrong in the manual.
2. Corsair SFX PSU's have the C14-Plug in the wrong direction which results in the fan on the unvented side or you'll have to replace the C14-Pigtail.

I'm going tho do some cleanup and improvements to my build the following days and then I'll post some pictures.

I had the same issue with the power plug. He is gonna make a revision and give the back panel some ventilation there. You could also trim some of the "anti kink" part of the plug to make fit in the right direction.

Hi, thank you a lot for your feedback!

1. Yes, I am aware of that, I have tried that only after writing the manual. I will change that point in the manual. Thank you for figuring that and pointing out!

For point 2, here is the visual guide on how to overcome this problem:

Wait, really? I would probably break dance if Riba does a sort of 2.0 or revision from all the feedback of the current case (even though I doubt there are many things to correct in such perfection). Is this really true though?

Since I am doing small runs and mostly by myself, it makes sense to do some revisions based on feedback, so yeah, I will probably make some changes for the next revision :)

xKannibale

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2020
I just put an order in for one of these yesterday in white. But out of curiosity, when using a mini ITX motherboard and a dual slot GPU. Would there be space behind the GPU to basically double sided tape a 3.5 inch drive? Using an AIO so, I'm trying to think of ways I could still fit that drive in.