Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

Supercluster

Average Stuffer
Feb 24, 2016
Here's a spoiler

The watercooling is fine, but that's not why you got my like...

That view though! 😀

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Definitely past due for a cleaning 😅

Even with all this blockage it still performed amazing!
If it still performed amazingly under this dusty condition, then you way overdo the cooling capacity of the system! Maybe you are having 300% reserve cooling capacity? 😷

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Bay area? Which bay? You mean, Cam Ranh Bay? Is that why @thelaughingman gave you his like?😷
Liking that people are pooling together to order. IMO This case surely deserves more attention and exposure and getting in the hands of more users, only that shipping sucks!

Haha I meant San Francisco Bay Area. I should've made myself clear since there are many bay areas around the world 😅 lol
I knew what bay area meant, spent a year in Norcal myself back in college 😎

Reactions: riba2233

onefreeman91

Efficiency Noob
Jun 16, 2021
Liking that people are pooling together to order. IMO This case surely deserves more attention and exposure and getting in the hands of more users, only that shipping sucks!
I know right! With the shipping, it brings the case to ~$300 which kinda sucks because there are a lot of great cases within that price point. However, not a lot of cases can support ATX Mobo, ATX PSU, and thicc GPU.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
If it still performed amazingly under this dusty condition, then you way overdo the cooling capacity of the system! Maybe you are having 300% reserve cooling capacity? 😷
For sure. I have the overhead so I can run the fans at super low speeds. I think I run them at like maybe 30% to make them dead silent. The loudest thing in my entire system is the PSU fan which is usually not spinning or super quiet.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Haven't seen anyone picture the packaging / unboxing process so this is mine. The blue foam piece is such an eye-catcher!

This is going to be my case for the next few years - 14L volume that can house 360 radiator, mDTX board and D5 pump-res combo ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Though the full steel construction makes the entire case weight close to 5KG. Wish there was a full aluminium version to slim it down to about 2KG or so

starvegal

Cable Smoosher
Apr 17, 2021
I've been doing well with my N-ATX for the last several weeks, zero complaints only enjoyment. Thought I'd share a shot of my portable setup that I'll be trying out when I travel this coming week.

15.6" FHD portable monitor (power over USB-C and video over (mini) HDMI)
Compact rechargeable Bluetooth keyboard (in white to match the case)
Already had my trusty Logitech G502 Lightspeed

In total, 4 pieces with 3 cables. There'll be a monitor where I'm going, so I'll actually only need 4 pieces: the mouse, keyboard, PC, and power cable. I wish it were possible to do power and data for the monitor over USB-C, but with current NVIDIA GPU's that's just not a thing. Maybe one day!

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
@riba2233 a suggestion for future revision: the riser mounting rail on the bottom panel should be 2 long rails to provide the ultimate flexibility to the user. Right now it is 2 holes for 4 slot card, and 2 sets of split rails which limit mounting options when the card is not exactly 60mm or 40mm thick.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
@riba2233 a suggestion for future revision: the riser mounting rail on the bottom panel should be 2 long rails to provide the ultimate flexibility to the user. Right now it is 2 holes for 4 slot card, and 2 sets of split rails which limit mounting options when the card is not exactly 60mm or 40mm thick.
Thanks, I did a small revision like that for the upcoming batch.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
What's the limiting factor to make the PSU max length 160mm? I'm thinking about upgrading the PSU when I move from my P-ATX to the N-ATX. just waiting on my active backplate cooler before I swap cases. seems like I'm always waiting on EK for something 😅