Stalled [Pictures of Prototype] Densium APU, 3L, HDPLEX 250, 47mm cooler, Hardwood frontpanel

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
New update in the main thread!
Welcome back Audun. I sent you a message a while back both here and on your original website about an issue with my previous order. If you get a chance it would be appreciated if you can take a look.

Regardless it's good to see you back in action.

Reactions: Kaji

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Welcome back Audun. I sent you a message a while back both here and on your original website about an issue with my previous order. If you get a chance it would be appreciated if you can take a look.

Regardless it's good to see you back in action.
I do have about 16pcs of the PCI-E4.0 risers in stock, so let him know in your message and then he can always work something out with me to ship one to you if needed.

Reactions: Irish Os1r1s

vlad1966

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
I like the new 2.0 website.

How soon do you think a new batch of APU Cases will be available?

Also, one of the color choices shows Dark Walnut / Silver. Is that an error & it should be Dark Walnut / White?

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
I am glad to see Audun getting things moving for those awaiting orders! Lets get the stalled status off of the threads please.

Reactions: Overtek

M.T

Cable Smoosher
May 20, 2023
I am glad to see Audun getting things moving for those awaiting orders! Lets get the stalled status off of the threads please.
If only it could be true.
"The cases are fully assembled and awaiting transportation to wharehouse, at which point they're
able to ship" sadly, the truck and the plane are still in production so only god knows how many
more months we ere going to wait again before this joke ends...

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
If only it could be true.
"The cases are fully assembled and awaiting transportation to wharehouse, at which point they're
able to ship" sadly, the truck and the plane are still in production so only god knows how many
more months we ere going to wait again before this joke ends...
Looks at APU case in hand. Wonders about the others with customers already.

Looks at posters above new user status......Do tell us about your motive?

Reactions: Aguda33

M.T

Cable Smoosher
May 20, 2023
Absolutely right, next step is supposed to be Audun in the forums.

Do tell us about your motive?
It's quite simple: I'm waiting for the chimera since more than half a year now and I'm also wondering
why only Overtek's stock was shipped but for us it's still "nada".
Now you can also ask me why I'm not asking for a refund and get out of this waste of time, the answer is that
I already bought some parts (PSU, cooler, GPU and even custom cable) especially for the APU. Who will refund me for this?

Reactions: Exist50 and terebi

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
It's quite simple: I'm waiting for the chimera since more than half a year now and I'm also wondering
why only Overtek's stock was shipped but for us it's still "nada".
Now you can also ask me why I'm not asking for a refund and get out of this waste of time, the answer is that
I already bought some parts (PSU, cooler, GPU and even custom cable) especially for the APU. Who will refund me for this?
Have you been here already?
Order reclaimation

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
Does it? I have no idea as I don't have any open web orders to try it with.

Have you tried it, if you have let us know what occurs.
I haven't tried it yet, but I very much doubt that Densium will refund the other, 3rd party parts of the build. And personally, I'm in the same boat as that user. Have the 250W GaN, but it's pointless without the case, and thanks to the previous delays and lack of communication, I'm past the return window at this point. Which means I either do a refund on the case, and take a loss on flipping the PSU, or continue to wait and hope that they actually ship. I'm not skipping meals over the money sunk, but this isn't chump change either.

It's nice that you have received some parts, and it's encouraging to hear an official acknowledgement of the situation and the trouble it's caused, but the test that matters most is whether all of us who preordered actually receive our product within a reasonable timespan. If the cases remain stuck "awaiting transportation to warehouse" for the next 3 months, as happened last time, that is not satisfactory.

I do hope this past week signifies him turning over a new leaf, and I don't harbor any particular animosity, but this is a business transaction, not charity. It's now up to Audun to make good on his word.

M.T

Cable Smoosher
May 20, 2023
Does it? I have no idea as I don't have any open web orders to try it with.

Have you tried it, if you have let us know what occurs.
I know my poor english’s knowledge may be hard to understand but as I previously wrote, I’m not asking for a refund because all the parts I bought was specially chosen to fit the Densium APU.

I hope I was clear this time.

gensa

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 12, 2023
Has anyone dared to follow the link? For me is very clear that it only shall be used if you would like to have a refund "if you have an outstanding order which you do not want, just follow this link" the form doesn't say anything if you would like to keep the order or not, so I am afraid that my order will just be canceled if using the link!?
Or if someone will try this route are you asked later in the process to do a refund or keep the order?