Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
Custom cables

The EPS cable is slightly too long. Will shorten it.

hyperx09

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2019
i’d like to see a Corsair H60 + 120 x 15mm fan under the psu. if anyone could post.

i am waiting for my pinky pie and thinking to water cool it with the H60.

if the 15mm is to big there is still the 120 x 12mm scythe.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
i’d like to see a Corsair H60 + 120 x 15mm fan under the psu. if anyone could post.

i am waiting for my pinky pie and thinking to water cool it with the H60.

if the 15mm is to big there is still the 120 x 12mm scythe.

The Steck is only 142mm wide, the H60 radiator is 152mm. I would guess from looking at it that the opening under the PSU is 120mm, so no where to put the radiator.

paradigmpost

Chassis Packer
Feb 26, 2019
I am looking forward to getting my hands on the one I pre ordered. A bit disappointing they haven't shipped out in the states.

I have just checked my order status and there are no updates from my Mar 26 pre-order other than it is confirmed (same as in March). When can an update be expected? Is this normal for US shipments?

paradigmpost

Chassis Packer
Feb 26, 2019
You guys got your shipment early? Are you guys in the US?

I would like to know as well. Unless they are, it seems to me like orders to US are delayed ~1 week (arrive in LA by end of April instead of 3rd week), which I was able to find on their Twitter. Not bad considering they said shipments would at best be arriving this week. But I could be misinterpreting this information.

EDIT: just saw your other comment here Mistercloudz. My original understanding was that the ETA was LA by ~now, and shipments from LA would wrap up by end of the month give or take, but compared to your post above / their website this isn't really an update.

Last edited:

hyperx09

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2019
the strix fits

edit: This is the 1070 Strix

Card Thickness: 40mm
Clearance on side Panel: 5mm
Clearance on top panel: 15mm(note the pcie cables)

Ambient Temp(Summer here):28-30 C
Card Temp: 65C(closed case), 57(open case ? lol)

Last edited: