davinsaputra

Chassis Packer
Mar 27, 2019
the strix fits

Where do you put your drives?

hyperx09

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2019
^I have an NVMe on the Strix Z270i Motherboard and a 2.5in ssd evo drive installed in between the PSU and the mid plate.

Diisii

Cable Smoosher
Apr 11, 2019
Hi all to those that have their case. Just built mine but notice a gap on the edges when I put the top panel on. Does anyone else have this problem? It doesn't sit flush.

Reactions: dzpliu

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Hi all to those that have their case. Just built mine but notice a gap on the edges when I put the top panel on. Does anyone else have this problem? It doesn't sit flush.

Suggest you try to square up the front and back panels a bit with your hands. As the spine is aligned off center, there can be slight issue with this if the pieces are not aligned well when screwing them in place. You can try loosen the bottom panel screws and align them up before tightening them up again.

We are going to address this issue for easier assembly for later versions

J-R

Caliper Novice
Mar 2, 2019
@Nouvolo just started reading this thread, and I like how easy you can work on that case, what would be you're the best recommendation for 240 AIO? don't care about RGB, just placed my order. Currently using dan a4, been waiting for C4 but I guess it will take ages for dan to finalize it. so kindly give me the best-suited aio for it. thanks!

LexImatx

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2019
@Nouvolo just started reading this thread, and I like how easy you can work on that case, what would be you're the best recommendation for 240 AIO? don't care about RGB, just placed my order. Currently using dan a4, been waiting for C4 but I guess it will take ages for dan to finalize it. so kindly give me the best-suited aio for it. thanks!

There are some recommended hardware specs on their website Here

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Most AIOs now are RGB standard and it's harder to find one without. I would just leave out the RGB connection, and let it work as a non-RGB one.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
@steck_users,
Seems feedback has been generally positive so far. I was nervous that some may find Steck falls short on expected quality.
This has really encouraged me to work on new models. I have been working on a few other design drafts (including a Steck v2, but that will not be priority). New models will all be SFF focused but targeting different sub-segment e.g. console, cube, ultra compact with APU, etc.

More exciting things will come this year. ;)

I cannot emphasize enough that your support is very much appreciated.

DustDevil

USMC Veteran
Oct 1, 2018

I picked up a Corsair H100x (haven't opened mine) As far as I can tell its a UK/Europe version even though I picked mine up from newegg on eBay. It is pretty minimalistic. I think it just has white effect around the pump block. It also has a fan control Y fan splitter.

I haven't heard anything on my order from Nouvolo directly as to shipping in the US. A bit disappointing considering the month before the order I was backing it on Kickstarter. Hopefully worth the wait

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I haven't heard anything on my order from Nouvolo directly as to shipping in the US. A bit disappointing considering the month before the order I was backing it on Kickstarter. Hopefully worth the wait
We will be issuing tracking ids to Americas buyers over the course of this/next week. Please understand that this is a new product launch and we didn't have enough data to estimate the demand for different regions of the world. We just have to ship them out as soon as we receive your orders.

We are shipping extras to LA now, and hopefully we can clear up the deliveries and to better match the high demand go forward. Just want to thank you for your support and patience, and trust us giving and arm and a leg to fulfill your orders.

EDIT: We will post on twitter whenever we have any updates. Please check there also.

PeacefulDiscord

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2019
@macbosco I am super interested in the Steck but wondering, what courier would you guys be using to send out to SEA (specifically Malaysia)? And how long would the order take to ship and arrive if I purchase the case tomorrow for example? Just want to know what my timelines are as I am setting up a new build and don't want to be case-less

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
@macbosco I am super interested in the Steck but wondering, what courier would you guys be using to send out to SEA (specifically Malaysia)? And how long would the order take to ship and arrive if I purchase the case tomorrow for example? Just want to know what my timelines are as I am setting up a new build and don't want to be case-less
You will get it sooner from Malaysia, my estimate is probably about 7-10 days. We process orders from the previous week every Monday.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Philippines got it via FedEx.

PeacefulDiscord

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2019
@macbosco Oh 7-10 days ain't so bad. Alright will place an order soon. Just one more question, should I wait for the newer revision of the case or will there be an upgrade path for people who bought the V1.0 and maybe want to get some of the updated stuff from V1.1 / V2 ?