Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

sanholo59

Efficiency Noob
Apr 28, 2019
Are there any more pics of the steck with both additonal stacks ? After searching I've only been able to find 1 on the nouvolo site.

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
140mm gpu card height should be ok, but you may need to press down the power cables at the top. That''s about the limit
Ok. I’m currently looking at msi Ventus rtx 2070 and zotac mini 2070 for this case. Idk when I’m receiving the case but I can only guess next week.

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Just placed my order in for the base unit. Love the design and overall value of the case. $200 CAD shipped is a great deal in my books and it's great to be helping a fellow HK'er. Can't wait for it to arrive as I'll be downgrading from my Meshify C mATX to something more portable for travel.

One question - Do orders only ship on Mondays?

J-R

Caliper Novice
Mar 2, 2019
how long might it take to deliver to New Zealand and Australia? Placed my order last Thursday wondering if I should have a tracking number by now?

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
@rfarmer We are trying to get confirmation from LA warehouse. Sorry for the wait.
We have a contingency plan in place, in case LA is still being held up by end of this week. We will send out with our other stocks directly from HK with courier (by air). It will be mighty expensive but we will bear any extra costs. It should then only take a few more days to reach you, and we can also send you the tracking id asap.

Reactions: chyll2 and rfarmer

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Do Canadian orders ship out from LA as well? I'm in no rush as my Big Shuriken 3 arrives mid-May, but faster is always nicer.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
To Steck Buyers: now that we have a contingency plan in place we are confident that the outstanding orders will be cleared up very soon (by week of 6 May), with tracking id send to those concerned.

EDIT: LoL, Now I can imagine the cancellation rate for Ghost S1, if just by considering delay (or the perception thereof).

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Hey Bosco,

How accurate were your cable lengths in the end for the current production model of the Nouvolo Steck? I am about to order cables from the Winkool store on Aliexpress. The post for reference - https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...ports-liquid-cooling.7099/page-37#post-123234

Do you mind letting me know which motherboard you used so I can compare? I am planning on putting in a Strix B360-I GAMING, but I know some motherboards may have minor placement differences. Thanks.