Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Atlas787

Trash Compacter
Jan 31, 2019
Corsair hydro aio

I currently have the recalled h100i se platinum white ones. Now to wait for my Steck and stack bundle case.

We have the same, but mine is the black edition. BTW, you should check if yours have to be recalled as Corsair said some of the white SE ones have a leaking problem!

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
We have the same, but mine is the black edition. BTW, you should check if yours have to be recalled as Corsair said some of the white SE ones have a leaking problem!
Yeah. I have the recalled but no leaks yet. But I requested one anyways and I’m shipping it out tomorrow morning since I work all week. I been gaming all weekend so far to get my time in while I’m off from work.

Reactions: Atlas787

JakeRadden

Efficiency Noob
Apr 12, 2019
Can anyone confirm for me that the NH-L12S fits?

And a second question, has anyone tried to cram a 645LT or Alphacool XT45 92mm rad in the GPU bay next to a 2070 mini? (Or better yet, a 120mm rad)

I'm going to gauge the available space to see if I can maybe make something fit. GPU is a Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Box 2070 Mini. 197mm and 130mm fan.

Last edited:

LexImatx

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2019
And a second question, has anyone tried to cram a 645LT or Alphacool XT45 92mm rad in the GPU bay next to a 2070 mini? (Or better yet, a 120mm rad)

I'm going to gauge the available space to see if I can maybe make something fit. GPU is a Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Box 2070 Mini. 197mm and 130mm fan.

I don't think it would fit.
It looks like 30mm Rad + 15mm Fan + Mounting space = 45-50mm total.
The GPU compartment is approx 50mm in total anyway, so it would struggle to fit in...and certainly wouldn't have much breathing room if it did.

I'd be interested to see what other think, but I would guess it would have to be installed in the stack unit...and then you may as well use a 120mm or 240mm AIO instead.

JakeRadden

Efficiency Noob
Apr 12, 2019
I don't think it would fit.
It looks like 30mm Rad + 15mm Fan + Mounting space = 45-50mm total.
The GPU compartment is approx 50mm in total anyway, so it would struggle to fit in...and certainly wouldn't have much breathing room if it did.

I'd be interested to see what other think, but I would guess it would have to be installed in the stack unit...and then you may as well use a 120mm or 240mm AIO instead.

So the Alphacool XT45 would very much not fit, but something like a H60 radiator with a slim Noctua 120MM would (27mm rad + 15mm fan) assuming there's space.

Might pick up a H60 just to see if there's any way I can reasonably make it fit. I know it works in the Node 202. Be curious to see how it would perform vs an NH-L12S. Gut feeling says the airflow restriction is probably gonna favor the L12S especially as the radiator would then be right next to the GPU as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: LexImatx