Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Do you know if this case will fit any cpu/GPU aio's?

Like the alphacool, it uses a 30mm thick rad so that should work. Or the EKWB Phoenix?

https://www.alphacool.com/download/Eisbaer_Datasheet_EN.pdf

I don't think the reservoir will fit. Although the reservoir/pump combo unit is only 67.5mm (H) and the case has 70mm height clearance, it will be very tight with the tubing coming out on top. It will need a very sharp bend...

Chinaman

Trash Compacter
Sep 22, 2018
Got most of my part in today. The cooler I order hasn't arrived yet. =( The Stock AMD cooler can only be mounted one way. Because of the vram heatsink on the motherboard. The AMD log also block one of the ram slots. Hope I get my new cooler in the next few days. Bad luck with the monitor crack screen. There was no damage to the monitor box only a little bit of damage to the shipping box. The shipping box was way bigger then the montior box so i guess it got bashed around while shipping. Good thing I order off of amazon. They are sending me out a new one.

Last edited:

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
Ram can be a bit tight and make sure it’s L12 and not L12S
Rest should be ok. Don’t think can fit another case fan in there
Cool! It works just like I thought it would, but I wanted to double check with you first to be sure I had all my ducks in a row. Also, I had posted before getting in some other details in, but I have since updated the previous post with more information. The build at present is all purchased and in use including the L12 with the tall RAM which fits in my RVZ02. That means the tall Trident Z DDR4 RAM is indeed compatible with the L12 albeit there is only 2mm or so to spare. The 92mm Delta fan is a more powerful fan, an upgrade over the much slower stock fan in the L12.

Last edited:

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
BTW just a heads up to those signed up. About the "last" black one, there may be some minor scratch marks at the screw areas (inside the case, external is fine). As I have used it to shoot installation video, and I tried to ship out as many as possible to you guys. I will let the person know when I send the email. In case he doesn't want it, it will go to the next in line.

Last edited:

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Would the Alphacool Eisbaer LT 240 fit in this? (I think It has a slightly larger protrusion off the radiator than most AIOs)

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Everything ready to go. For those lucky ones expect email soon.

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
What a beautiful sight and likely a deep feeling of accomplishment! You have explained before that this is not final packaging. Do you have some preliminary package designs in mind? Or is that something you will be sorting out closer to or during the Kickstarter?

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Check your email. ;)
There is still hope if you haven't received email yet.
Currently there is still 1 pink left. And I may offer slot to people further down the line if I don't get a reply by 1 Nov.

pm me if you are interested in the pink

Last edited: