J-HACK Mod Shop

SFF EOL

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry to be a plank, but can I just check what I am looking at. I understand the 120mm adaptor. So the ITX MB is on the right, the 'correct' way up then on the left there is, I guess, a dGPU the other way around (with a PCIe cable)? And in the far left is a DC PSU- and is there a laptop brick off screen? I realise this may be blindingly obvious to most but I wanted to check.

Reactions: fergunat000

Thehack

Shrink Way Wielder
Original poster
Creator
Bronze Supporter
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Sorry to be a plank, but can I just check what I am looking at. I understand the 120mm adaptor. So the ITX MB is on the right, the 'correct' way up then on the left there is, I guess, a dGPU the other way around (with a PCIe cable)? And in the far left is a DC PSU- and is there a laptop brick off screen? I realise this may be blindingly obvious to most but I wanted to check.
You are correct. This is the NFC Skyreach 4 Mini chassis. There is a DC brick that is not plugged in; it is external.

SFF EOL

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 9, 2018
You are correct. This is the NFC Skyreach 4 Mini chassis. There is a DC brick that is not plugged in; it is external.
Thanks, at least I feel a bit better now as I think I'm starting to get my head around stuff.