ITX tray with modular PCI and PSU, price check!

Hello case modders and DIY builders!

Here is my DIY ITX frame / testbench kit.

Current version on production and stock:
v1.337 rev.2 + FULL option parts.

Modular ITX tray kit with PCI-E frame that goes in vertical, horizontal and inverted horizontal position. :cool:

Lasercut from 2mm aluminium.

Pic 2-5 from prototype others from production model.

Made and shipped from Finland.

Price with shipping included:

Europe:

59€ / priority shipping
65€ / Expres priority with tracking

Worldwide:

83USD priority shipping
95USD Expres priority with tracking

(possible custom charges for the buyer.)

Paypal or european SEPA bank transfer accepted.

Special, 1 ITX tray kit only for this price! :
1337 pine cones shipped to me + 13,37€ for my lunch
= I will send one ITX kit to you with priority shipping.

Kit includes:
-ITX tray, motherboard standoffs installed
-PCI-E frame and horizontal brackets
-One PSU frame (choose ATX or SFX)
-Some small brackets for SSD etc.
-The multibracket (Can be used in one of these ways: 240rad mount as pictured(this option requires bending), 3,5HDD or VESA100 to CPU cutout as pictured, 120-140mm fan adapter, 3,5"HDD to 120/140mm fan (slot) bracket) does not include screws.

currently supplied with 10x standard case screws for PCI-E frame to ITX tray attachment, psu mounting etc... Also comes with motherboard standoffs (installed) and MB screws.

The ITX v1.337 kit, SFX PSU frame,
with full option parts:

The ITX v1.337 kit, ATX PSU frame,
with full option parts:

(With SFX inner frame, remove for ATX PSU)

How to get one, just. send me a PM
-or reply here without your personal information.
Choose SFX or ATX frame.

And here is quick review of parts and quick quide of NATi ITX kit with SFX frame

e: updates
Shipping option economy has been removed from the Post office, available are priority and Expres :)

Last edited:

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
New batch available in june!

Are these still available? I would love an SFX version please!
PM
I would also like the SFX version!
PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I´m talking about a ATX tray with vertical or free mountable PCI slots just like u have made it in the ITX version.

If you want it, I can make you a fully modular prototype ATX tray in few weeks, I have planned it for some time, but it is not perfected yet (comes with free mounting of PCI, +horizontal support). The modular ATX will cost approx. 10-15€/$ more than ITX kit and has also higher cost to ship, because increased weight.

But If you want to preorder the prototype, I can give it to you at ITX kit price. I only ask for honest feedback. Estimated time of arrival to you is beginning of july.

Pay with paypal, when prototype is ready, I send you pictures of actual item, and if you are not Happy, I give refund, If you are, I ship it ASAP :)

Last edited:

msystems

King of Cable Management
Apr 28, 2017
Just curious, are you selling the ITX tray part only?

and

Any plans for a third model, in Micro ATX size?

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
Just curious, are you selling the ITX tray part only?

and

Any plans for a third model, in Micro ATX size?

If you only need the tray part, it can be arranged.

I have ITX tray kits in stock and ready to ship now :)

The micro ATX version with fixed PCI is ready.

The modular PCI slots version for ATX and mATX is currently delayed due to lack of time.

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
This is exactly what my father in law was looking for. How does this with a wooden enclosure built around it with a G Unique PSU sound?

Also, would it be at all possible to configure it so the GPU is facing up and is to the right of the motherboard. So far it looks like it can only be positioned to the left.

Last edited:

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
This is exactly what my father in law was looking for. How does this with a wooden enclosure built around it with a G Unique PSU sound?

Also, would it be at all possible to configure it so the GPU is facing up and is to the right of the motherboard. So far it looks like it can only be positioned to the left.

That sounds like a nice idea!

Look above pictures for gpu mounting options.. If your desired mounting type is not there, it propably is still possible, but needs some DIY spirit :)

Reactions: Weredawg

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
That sounds like a nice idea!

Look above pictures for gpu mounting options.. If your desired mounting type is not there, it propably is still possible, but needs some DIY spirit :)

That's perfect! Thanks for all the pics and PICe riser configurations.

McTeags

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 18, 2017
Do you by any chance make a peice with a
C14 power plug hole? The ITX kit looks really tempting. I'm planning on using the HDPlex 300W internal AC-DC converter instead of an SFX PSU.

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
Do you by any chance make a peice with a
C14 power plug hole? The ITX kit looks really tempting. I'm planning on using the HDPlex 300W internal AC-DC converter instead of an SFX PSU.

No C14 plug mounts in production. At the moment I have no plans to make changes to the kit contents.

Reactions: McTeags

WarpFact0r10

Efficiency Noob
Jul 27, 2017
This is pretty much the best thing ever! I have a project that it should be perfect for but have yet to find the exact dimensions for the tray. The total height of the GPU slot is of particular concern. If I ordered today, how long would it take to get to Texas (no, I didn't vote for Drumpf :))?

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
This is pretty much the best thing ever! I have a project that it should be perfect for but have yet to find the exact dimensions for the tray. The total height of the GPU slot is of particular concern. If I ordered today, how long would it take to get to Texas (no, I didn't vote for Drumpf :))?

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words!

Measurements from looking at connector side of the NATi ITX tray v1.337 Rev.2

Width of tray 227mm

Depth min. 177mm (175mm inside)
max.185mm @gpu mounting area.

Height @IO area 66mm out / 64mm in

Height of tray at GPU slot in vertical position is 12cm, including thickness of the tray. (2mm) (+Motherboard mounting screws come through the base approx 2mm on the bottom)

The PCI slot is same height as the PCI bracket of normal height GPU.

Hope this helps.

E: delivery estimate to texas,
eco 3weeks
Priority <2weeks
Express priority <2weeks

WarpFact0r10

Efficiency Noob
Jul 27, 2017
Time is somewhat of the essence here. Please let me know how I should place an order. I'm thinking I'd like to do a package of 3 as you described over at HardOCP.

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
Just curios. I am able to mount the GPU under the motherboard like i a Dan case or like MOD's 3.42l case? Sandwich style

You will need to fabricate that a bit.
In pic1-2 L-brackets were bent with hand pliers to attach GPU mounts with some nuts and bolts. You only need to source nuts and bolts, the alloy parts used for GPU sandwitching are included in the kit.

You also need to source the riser to fit your needs, I have some LI-HEAT risers in stock..

Vendelator

Efficiency Noob
Aug 12, 2017
This looks awesome!

So in the normal itx-kit the parts needed are bundled for both vertical, horizontal, horizontal reversed and sandwich?

Your kit is so smart. ^^

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
This looks awesome!

So in the normal itx-kit the parts needed are bundled for both vertical, horizontal, horizontal reversed and sandwich?

Your kit is so smart. ^^
Yep, I try my best to make every part a multiuse edition :)