Power Supply HDPlex 400W AC-DC Adapter

19NinetySix

Trash Compacter
Jun 28, 2018
Mine is Order 21382

Just one before they guy who got shipped notification.. mines also coming from Germany but I have not been told it's actually shipped.

Larry did say it on its way though the other day and will have tracking soon.

jkmuskego

Efficiency Noob
New User
Sep 30, 2018
I was looking into specs and thinking about Josh’s build with the C8 connector in the rear. From my brief time googling, from my understanding the recommended wattage for C8 cord is <300watts. Anyone able she’d any light if this would be problematic or am I completely off?

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
1. Does it fit in S4Mini?
2. How the mounting is suggested? screwed from outside or inside?
3. What height of card can fit in after mounting it in? any dimensions been come up?
4. Ventilation for the PSU? is a new face plate recommended?
5. how much clerance we have after mounting it in? do we have space for a C6 connector?

a 170mm video card will fit in SkyReach cases, if you place your HDPLEX 400W AC-DC in its front.

a C6 connector will also fit, if you put your power button in its rear.

Josh's youtube video discussed this yesterday.

recommended wattage for C8 cord is <300watts.

you need it grounded to be perfectly safe, which means a " C6 " connector is required.

i posted the first half.

first half was amazing, Josh increased his SkyReach case's height, & fit a CryOrig C7 copper inside.

Josh also fit a HDPLEX 400W AC-DC in its front, which allowed a brickless RTX 2070 build.

RTX " 2070 " .

Last edited:

LFO

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 23, 2018
So far nothing... no mail, no tracking and status is still on hold... this is getting quite frustrating...

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
I'm located in USA, & ordered several of them. they have been shipped with a tracking number.

my order was made within the first 48 hours, that pre-order was available.

Last edited:

19NinetySix

Trash Compacter
Jun 28, 2018
Whats peoples opinions on 8/9th gen mini itx motherboards?
Whats the best value for money? no CPU overclocking, but want to run RAM at its max 3000Mhz

Quite new to this so thought I would ask

rook

Average Stuffer
Jul 9, 2018
Josh recommends Strix Z390-I Gaming.

I've looked at this before as well. I'm pretty sure the Strix is the best because it has clearance for the widest range of CPU heatsinks. Dollar$ for features though, it may not be the best.

sparklepony

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2018
No way.... My computer has been sitting for 7 months now getting outdated without being able to turn it on. I even sold and upgraded some parts while waiting for this, on then people buy them and put them on ebay?
I'm tempted to just buy it off ebay just to get the name of the scum...

LFO

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 23, 2018
No way.... My computer has been sitting for 7 months now getting outdated without being able to turn it on. I even sold and upgraded some parts while waiting for this, on then people buy them and put them on ebay?
I'm tempted to just buy it off ebay just to get the name of the scum...

Same here, the S4M has been sitting unboxed here since March 2018, same with the HDplex 400W ATX ... unboxed and already outdated ...
If I had known it would take another year to get the HDplex ACDC instead of 1 month like I was told back then I would have build something else for sure...