Power Supply HDPlex 400W AC-DC Adapter

cornut

Caliper Novice
Jan 28, 2019
Ordered Feb 1st and I'm well over 50 from that order #, well shoot.

Plus I checked out as a guest so I can't login to see order status (haven't received anything in email since order confirmation). I looked briefly to find a way to track by order # but had to give up. I'm sure there's a way but it's time to head to work. Congrats to those in the initial batch of 50.

LFO

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 23, 2018
Oh, right! It's 21383

21414, 31 units from yours and ordered feb 1 around 4.30PM

And to be quite honest, I can't wait much longer... apart from a wide screen monitor everything else is here waiting to get assembled ...

cornut

Caliper Novice
Jan 28, 2019
everything else is here waiting to get assembled ...

I'm with you, my inno3d 2070 is still sitting in its box, the x470 board & CPU are already installed in my s4m as well. I can't put how anxious I've been into words.

sparklepony

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm with you, my inno3d 2070 is still sitting in its box, the x470 board & CPU are already installed in my s4m as well. I can't put how anxious I've been into words.

What are you planning to do to make it fit?
I went for the Zotac 2060. It's slightly higher than the inno 3d, but the power connecter is more inside the card, instead of flush with the side on the inno3d.

cornut

Caliper Novice
Jan 28, 2019
What are you planning to do to make it fit?
I went for the Zotac 2060. It's slightly higher than the inno 3d, but the power connecter is more inside the card, instead of flush with the side on the inno3d.

I ordered a kareon pcie cable with pare pins, based on one of Josh's videos it should work, if not I'll remove the GPU's plug and solder the wires in.

Reactions: Elerek

sparklepony

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2018
That was my plan with my 1070 also. When I saw the 2060 had the connector inside the card i sold it and got the 2060.
I still believe I need to do a few cuts to force the card further towards the motherboard to make it fit.

cornut

Caliper Novice
Jan 28, 2019
I ordered on the 1st but maybe not in the first 50 (unless there was a good # of orders besides these units placed that day), I hope the second batch isn't far behind.

I'll prevail, my Dremel, soldering iron & heat gun are ready.

Reactions: sparklepony

aquelito

King of Cable Management
Piccolo PC
Feb 16, 2016
It's weird, I received the pre-order email from Hdplex on the 2nd of February ; ordered the PSU within 30 minutes of receiving the email.
My order is 21477 and I was supposed to be in first batch shipping from Germany.

cornut

Caliper Novice
Jan 28, 2019
I was supposed to be in first batch shipping from Germany.

How'd you hear you were in the first 50? I ordered when they opened the site for preorders, before the email and my order is nearly 60 off from the first confirmed shipment.

thenisse

Chassis Packer
Jan 25, 2019
Here is my email with Larry(received March 5th):
Hi

We will start shippping all 400W ACDC preorders next week and your order 21479 will be shipped next week.
Thank you.

Larry

Reactions: cornut