Power Supply HDPlex 400W AC-DC Adapter

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
Disagree, you did criticize me for criticizing someone who criticized someone else... on the grounds that I am an asshole for calling someone an asshole... Don't you see how inconsistent that is?

That would be fine, but you don't speak for the entire group, nor can you tell me or anyone else what I can or cannot say or express. Call me an asshole sure, but don't you dare tell me what to do, and I'll do the same.
Sure, man, feel free to shit all over the place in any thread you like, that's what makes sff community really awesome.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Sure, man, feel free to shit all over the place in any thread you like, that's what makes sff community really awesome.
Again, you are trying to speak for an entire group again like its representative. Nonsense.

And get your facts straight, you started this off topic argument. All I did was explain to some who were wondering why Josh, who is testing the HD plex 400 on his youtube channel, hasn't left any comments on this thread. I stayed on topic, you didn't; I'm only defending my right to comment and participate on an actual relevant discussion.

I won't continue or respond to anymore of your nonsense bait.

Reactions: Beardedswede

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
First and last warning. Stop derailing this thread and keep the discussion civil. If you guys want to fight, do that in private. This is the kind of attitude that makes people leave.

Note: That kind of situation has been way too common lately, so I'll leave this big enough to ensure that everyone is informed.

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
First and last warning. Stop derailing this thread and keep the discussion civil. If you guys want to fight, do that in private. This is the kind of attitude that makes people leave.

Note: That kind of situation has been way too common lately, so I'll leave this big enough to ensure that everyone is informed.
Thanks.
I'd appreciate if you could add an according derailing rule,

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Thanks.
I'd appreciate if you could add an according derailing rule,

It comes under common sense. We don't need more rules, what we need is for community members to learn to converse and discuss in an appropriate manner. This sometimes means walking away from a conversation instead of escalating it. This goes for the both of you involved by the way.

Staff here aren't here to weigh in on personal battles, perceived slights and the like. We are here to keep the peace.

A lot of toxicity happening lately, I really wish people would chill out. Seriously.

Krauthaus

Chassis Packer
Nov 21, 2018
First time post: Woooow.

Thank you for you hard work to the builder community josh, I just recieved my Skyreach 4 Mini a few days ago. I am really looking forward to the 400w ac dc adapter from HDPLEX, this will be the workstation of my dreams:D

And to the other thread-spammers: Srsly, whats going on with you? Get some patience.

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
about the 400W UNIT replacing the 300w unit

I'm not sure if I recall correctly but I read somewhere that the 160w unit will get a spec bump? or was I dreaming?
the 300w unit was pretty much perfect for me (at least I got one but still). I'm way to busy to look this up and wanted to know what you think about that gap that the 300w will leave. is the dell 330w brick that common? this could have anything to do with it?

also anyone knows anything about pricing yet?

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
about the 400W UNIT replacing the 300w unit

I'm not sure if I recall correctly but I read somewhere that the 160w unit will get a spec bump? or was I dreaming?
the 300w unit was pretty much perfect for me (at least I got one but still). I'm way to busy to look this up and wanted to know what you think about that gap that the 300w will leave. is the dell 330w brick that common? this could have anything to do with it?

also anyone knows anything about pricing yet?
Yep, I am patiently awaiting the new 160/200W units myself. From what I can gather the models will be 200W and slightly different from one another meaning the models between HDPlex and KMPKT Design – SFFLAB.
Larry told me a few weeks back that end of November was the target for release. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: owliwar

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Yep, I am patiently awaiting the new 160/200W units myself. From what I can gather the models will be 200W and slightly different from one another meaning the models between HDPlex and KMPKT Design – SFFLAB.

This is correct. My model is a slight update to the existing Dynamo Mini/HDPlex 160W DC-ATX while the new HDPlex 160W DC-ATX will be completely redesigned with (as far as I understand) a somewhat different layout and dimension set when compared with my units.

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
does anyone know the depth of the C8 conector that comes with the 400w unit? on the page there's only the cutout dimensions
I'm mostly interested on how much it goes inside the case

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
While my unit will remain the same, I beleive the plan for the HDPlex unit is to trade width and possible USB 3.0 blockage for height (this is not final, do not treat it as such please).

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
I believe it's been more than a week since Josh has finished testing AC-DC 400W.
Taking 15 days estimate into account - unit can be expected to be available next week or two?

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
I believe it's been more than a week since Josh has finished testing AC-DC 400W.
Taking 15 days estimate into account - unit can be expected to be available next week or two?

Larry seemed to indicate around the similar time range for preorders.