Power Supply HDPlex 400W AC-DC Adapter

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
I think he said on the last stream he was mostly done with forums, so I take that to mean he won't be on here often anymore?
Very sad to hear. Saying @Josh | NFC has done a lot for the community is an understatement, forum for sure needs more creative people like him.
However, I don't understand his way of being personally insulted on some questions regarding not even NFC business, but the entire SFF scene. I'd got burned out in few months of community-interaction with such attitude. :(

Reactions: br3nd0

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
I don't expect to hear from Josh in this forum any time soon, especially the way a certain egotistical forum member disrespected him. Hope he comes back though, will be rooting for him.

Reactions: br3nd0

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
Very sad to hear. Saying @Josh | NFC has done a lot for the community is an understatement, forum for sure needs more creative people like him.
However, I don't understand his way of being personally insulted on some questions regarding not even NFC business, but the entire SFF scene. I'd got burned out in few months of community-interaction with such attitude. :(

I don't expect to hear from Josh in this forum any time soon, especially the way a certain egotistical forum member disrespected him. Hope he comes back though, will be rooting for him.

Wait.... WTF have people done to Josh? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: What kind of question regarding SFF scene is insulting to a single person? Josh is the whole reason I even found my way in here after asking him directly about some help with my first SFF build.

Reactions: owliwar and br3nd0

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
Throwing mud at a forum member based on your own judgements and sense of justice doesn't make you a better person, pal.

Wait.... WTF have people done to Josh? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: What kind of question regarding SFF scene is insulting to a single person? Josh is the whole reason I even found my way in here after asking him directly about some help with my first SFF build.
That's the thread you're looking for.

I'm feeling bad rising wrong theme in a wrong thread, would happily get back to waiting for a present form an old-man Larry Claus.

Reactions: Mortis Angelus

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Throwing mud at a forum member based on your own judgements and sense of justice doesn't make you a better person, pal.

That's fair, but you are spitting out platitudes. We all have our own qualified opinions, your free to express yours as much as I can.

But don't you think its ironic that you are criticizing me based on moral grandstanding, by judging me with your own standards? Are you better than me? Am I better than you? All I did was point out that Josh left because of some asshole comments, you're free to pm if you disagree.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Come now let's stop derailing this thread. I believe all of us is rooting on josh and hoping he comes back. Meanwhile let's keep whether you agree or disagree about 'the certain forum member' disrespect to ourselves, or, in that thread.

I am saddened that he took this personally and deeply, but the fact that he did in the first place means this break would do wonders for his well-being. Passionate people need to distance themselves from the very thing they are passionate about once in a while.

Now, whos hoping for this next black friday?

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
That's fair, but you are spitting out platitudes. We all have our own qualified opinions, your free to express yours as much as I can.

But don't you think its ironic that you are criticizing me based on moral grandstanding, by judging me with your own standards? Are you better than me? Am I better than you? All I did was point out that Josh left because of some asshole comments, you're free to pm if you disagree.

Stop going full demagogic.
My standards are to discuss small form factor related stuff on this forum and keep all opinions on other individuals to your own. I'm not trying to criticize anyone but to defend the purpose of the forum I enjoy reading. If you want to create a "mocking people" sub-forum - feel free to go.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Stop going full demagogic.
My standards are to discuss small form factor related stuff on this forum and keep all opinions on other individuals to your own. I'm not trying to criticize anyone but to defend the purpose of the forum I enjoy reading. If you want to create a "mocking people" sub-forum - feel free to go.
Disagree, you did criticize me for criticizing someone who criticized someone else... on the grounds that I am an asshole for calling someone an asshole... Don't you see how inconsistent that is?

That would be fine, but you don't speak for the entire group, nor can you tell me or anyone else what I can or cannot say or express. Call me an asshole sure, but don't you dare tell me what to do, and I'll do the same.