Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
Close!

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
It better be quick! My 3950x has been turn on since January without being able to turn it off.

My pump apparently forgets how to start up properly....and I didn't want to invest in another DDC pump for it.

Last edited:

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
S

Still didn't get a response to my Corsair ticket :( How long did you have to wait between when you sent the email and when someone responded?
i got a response this morning they asked a pic of the PSU for confirmation and addrss to get new one shipped to me. Mine is/was s/n 1953... it took them about 3 days to respond.

Reactions: kosta

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
So who else is getting custom cables? Aside from Pslate any other custom psu cable makers to look out for?

I'm going to wait until I get the case to get exact meqsurements. Here in UK I had cables done by a someone, goes by To The Wire - Mods on Facebook. Have them in my current build and they are nice. I also had cables by cablemod for the sf750 when I was planning a build in the shift x but those are loooooooooooooong, to long to be reused. Might take the aluminium combs of them though... ?

Tossy

Average Stuffer
May 3, 2018
I made my own for the Dan A4 and will probably do the same again. It isn't that much work and having all the tools already the costs aren't that high.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
So, yesterday I got the the first ones with the final colors (except lagune) and they looks incredibly nice. I found some problems with the tolerances, and the nuts are not the final in there, but other than that everything fits nicely. I fix those and we are good to go. There will be quality control as we agreed with the manufacture, so I gonna check every piece before we send it out. Keep the excitement we are so close! ?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
So, yesterday I got the the first ones with the final colors (except lagune) and they looks incredibly nice. I found some problems with the tolerances, and the nuts are not the final in there, but other than that everything fits nicely. I fix those and we are good to go. There will be quality control as we agreed with the manufacture, so I gonna check every piece before we send it out. Keep the excitement we are so close! ?

Colour me happy. Love how
The cutouts wrap around the corner of top panel. Can't wait to build in it and get rid of my huge ass h700i.

Reactions: diceboii13

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Still didn't get a response to my Corsair ticket :(

Got a return shipping label for the PSU yesterday, for DHL, prepaid by Corsair.
And this morning I got FedEx tracking for the replacement PSU. It has shipped from Hong Kong. Estimated delivery this friday. Eagerly waiting to see the serial number/batch number on the replacement.
Shipped out my PSU today as well, its heading to Netherlands.

mweis

Trash Compacter
Jan 2, 2020
Got a return shipping label for the PSU yesterday, for DHL, prepaid by Corsair.
And this morning I got FedEx tracking for the replacement PSU. It has shipped from Hong Kong. Estimated delivery this friday. Eagerly waiting to see the serial number/batch number on the replacement.
Shipped out my PSU today as well, its heading to Netherlands.
Maybe a bit offtopic

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Maybe a bit offtopic

A bit, but over half here who have posted their builds for this case have SF750, that had issues and corsair is replacing them. Ques i could have taken it to PMs but oh well.

What's gonna be unique about everyone's build? I'm learning how to do glass tubes to fancy up my runs!

On top expand i'm going to have a 140mm radiator, and two 3,5" harddrives.

Reactions: diceboii13

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
A bit, but over half here who have posted their builds for this case have SF750, that had issues and corsair is replacing them. Ques i could have taken it to PMs but oh well.

On top expand i'm going to have a 140mm radiator, and two 3,5" harddrives.

Don't mind me but how? Afaik top extra large houses 2x 25mm fans and a 45mm res... Am I missing something?

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Don't mind me but how? Afaik top extra large houses 2x 25mm fans and a 45mm res... Am I missing something?

Its a bit tight in length, but 70mm is plenty of room to have 2 drives on top of each other. and then like i said, 140mm, a single fan 45mm thick radiator.
I have made a bracket to mount the drives already. Just need the case now.

Edit: New SF750 arrived today, its from batch 2019... hope they have figured it out. Came with a US wallplug tough. Atleast i kept the EU wallplug that came with the original, as corsair stated.

Last edited:

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Th
So, the lagune is arrived, its a bit different than I expected, but looks really cool IRL. I try to post some side by side pictures about it today later, or tomorrow with the other 2 colors.

(Its actually darker irl)

That colour gives me such a "vault boy" vibe for some reason. Looks really good, almost made me wish I picked it but I'll stay true to my white one. Gonna be looking sweet.

Any news on the other kinks that needed ironed out? How close are we to shipping now? Yes. I am master of impatience I know... ?