Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Last wish: all white version (colored int.)

Well done, last step anymore. Has been pleasure to see this happen

Yah all white would be awesome. specially when going extra large expands, the internal frame becomes more visible.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Yup, saw that last night. I'm not into that curvy design, but its interesting. It can be really good if they make better ventilation for that rad.

Reactions: an_Age

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
It seems to be a really complicated case. Really compact for sure, but:

-Only 1 radiator?
-The watercooled parts you need are pretty custom, as they provide the monoblock and the graphic card block as well, which is ultra slim.
-Unmount that when you have a problem must be a nightmare, much worse than a Ghost S1 watercooled, which is already bad.

Plus, that frosted distro plate looks, in my opinion, like a toy case.

Reactions: diceboii13

Tossy

Average Stuffer
May 3, 2018
I interested in using the case with one side TG (the side I'm looking at) and the other side with vented sidepanels, to compromise between looks and cooling performance. As I recollect this hasn't been tested with the prototype.

Will it be possible to buy the case this way? Or would one need to buy a set of TG and a set of vented side panels?

Reactions: Whippler and an_Age

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I interested in using the case with one side TG (the side I'm looking at) and the other side with vented sidepanels, to compromise between looks and cooling performance. As I recollect this hasn't been tested with the prototype.

Will it be possible to buy the case this way? Or would one need to buy a set of TG and a set of vented side panels?
Pick the TG and leave a note at buying. Sorry I dont want to change the shop now, because I need to redo all the 300 renders :D
Currently Im working on the shop, for some additional informations, shipping costs, and test buyings. Seems like I got the colored versions at tuesday, and if they good, we can start.

Bazu08

What's an ITX?
Dec 13, 2019
Hello,

Sorry i'm new to this SFF case and haven't read the 43 pages :)

You can expand the bottom and top as much as you want (with the 3 positions) or you have to buy a fixed size (S/L/XL) ?

and last question does this case accept Xflow radiator ?

Thank you !

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Hello,

Sorry i'm new to this SFF case and haven't read the 43 pages :)

You can expand the bottom and top as much as you want (with the 3 positions) or you have to buy a fixed size (S/L/XL) ?

and last question does this case accept Xflow radiator ?

Thank you !
Hey! No problem :)

Both are possible. If you want the freedom to modify your case any expand any time you should choose the uncovered version in the configurator. But if you do that you will have a gap in the front of the case and in the back. The other way is the covered config. This way we cover the gaps with the correct sized front and back panels, but you cant modify it later (unless you buy a new front/backplate).

You can put Xflow rads in there, but they usually have the in/outlets wider then the regular ones. Its not a really big problem, but you need some extra 90 or 45degree fittings to route it.

Reactions: bricemx and Bazu08

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019

yah, also interested in that option if i happen to go for a air cooled GPU, and having the loop for CPU only.

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Paypal paying is ok? Its just easier to do, and manage.

Just make sure you register with Paypal as a vendor and make sure you notify them that you're expecting large amount of payments due to pre-orders. Otherwise they can and will lock your accounts when payments come flooding in (people here who are into MKBs probably know this very well)

Tossy

Average Stuffer
May 3, 2018
I would like to see an alternative to PayPal. I don't have an account and probably aren't the only one. It's just not used in my country.