Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

robotmak

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 31, 2017
is there is savings if i wait to order my Cerberus till the panels, feet and other add-on is available. I am willing to order what is available first if the price is the same include the cost of shipping.

Reactions: W1NN1NG

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Sorry if I missed this early
What are some recommend CPU coolers with a front mounted sfx psu?
As already pointed out, noctua c14s is one of the best.

After you could have cryorig h7/quad (the only tower cooler with 120mm that fits inside cerberus), and all tower like using 92mm fan (noctua u9s for example)

You could also choose some watercooling aio like fractal design celsius s24, putting radiator at the bottom.

Reactions: eutholevonik

Sancus

Trash Compacter
Nov 12, 2017
Also for all the ordered CARMINE RED, we had a small issue with red powder, it's chipping off - all red panel orders are on hold till new box gets here tomorrow. Apologies to all that ordered red panels, we'll get this fixed ASAP.

:( Hope these go out soon. I have a very sad pile of parts waiting for their home. :(

(drive is a 1TB 960 Evo, gpu GTX 980[waiting4volta], both in current machine)

Ubermarshall

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 11, 2017
Cannot be as sad as my pile of parts, did a dry fit to make sure all the parts work.
What do you know, One dead dimm of G Skill Trident Z RGB. RMA time.
Ram prices have jumped another $50 locally, there is also next to no CL14 kits in Aus atm.
I should taken the warning of the flashing lights :(

capt_rusty

Efficiency Noob
Nov 23, 2017
Your order is shipped, I will have to manually email out tracking as ShipWorks is failing to send any emails.

I know it's a hassle, but do you think you'll still be doing this? My case should arrive today with 2 day shipping, but I only just moved into this apartment complex, so I'm not sure if it'll show up to my front door or be delivered to the office - and I work nights, so if I need to wake up early to go to the office before they close for the weekend I'd like to know :)

Reactions: W1NN1NG

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I know it's a hassle, but do you think you'll still be doing this? My case should arrive today with 2 day shipping, but I only just moved into this apartment complex, so I'm not sure if it'll show up to my front door or be delivered to the office - and I work nights, so if I need to wake up early to go to the office before they close for the weekend I'd like to know :)
I'd say just check up there just in case.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Your order is shipped, I will have to manually email out tracking as ShipWorks is failing to send any emails.
Can you give us more info on shipping in general: are you shipping inside the US first or are you going chronologically/serially ? I'd like to know in time because I'll probably have to pay the delivery guy the taxes at the door.

rifter

Caliper Novice
Oct 26, 2017
I managed to get my tracking number through fedex delivery manager. If anyone feels like signing up for yet another service, it will probably shoot you an email with the tracking number. Mine should be here tomorrow, then it will be time for test fitting disappointment:thumb: