Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

pitouthestar

Case Bender
Sep 23, 2017
Hi all,

I haven’t followed this thread for some time, so forgive me if the question has been answered recently: is it possible to buy a pre-production unit of this case right now? I know it was possible at some point.

Thanks!

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Hi all,

I haven’t followed this thread for some time, so forgive me if the question has been answered recently: is it possible to buy a pre-production unit of this case right now? I know it was possible at some point.

Thanks!
Stay tuned, it should not be long to have access to either cerberus or cerberus-x..:)

Reactions: Biowarejak

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
A quick update for you all: I have actively been working with Sliger to confirm a few final changes. We are looking to get that done this upcoming week, at which point we can start to coordinate on a manufacturing and fulfillment timetable (among other things). Once we have that, I'll share it.

Sliger is very keen to move quickly on this, particularly since they have some excess capacity right now, so that's good news for us. We've been discussing dates that are weeks away - not months - and that's pretty darn exciting!

I'll try to share as much concrete information as possible that I can, as it comes along.

Scottagecheeze

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 10, 2017
Production will be a much smoother matte finish.

For anyone that has ordered/orders a preproduction unit Sliger will send you a new set of panels in any of the available colors when the SFX power cords ship out. New panel set will also address the panel gaps.

Glad to see things picking up again. I was wondering if the mentioned panels above will still be sent out along with the SFX power cords?