Other What's on Taobao

thizzky

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 10, 2020
Today I found out this picture on their Aklla A4 Pro taobao page, if they going to release a variant with native 2x280 rad support then I'd say you were very unlucky... 😅 (Also, Winter One better watch out)

Dang, the A5 looks gorgeous. It's a shame they didn't go with a folded riser like Velka 7 or Meshilicious to avoid top IO.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Do you want a fish tank with your PC case? Look no further!

With the fish tank, it's 26.8L. No exact dimensions of just the metal case, my estimate is around 120mm tall for the case, which is around 11L?

• Haha
Reactions: Kapsi

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Apparently you need an account on Taobao now to view the items. I have been unable to view items for weeks now, it just refers me to the login page. Same for anyone else, or just me?

Reactions: rfarmer

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Just checking in to confirm that in fact the top hat of the Aklla A4 Pro does actually fit with the watercooled variant. Just received mine today
I know what I'm gonna order next lol.

On another note, Aklla have a full price spreadsheet of their product and accessories here:

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRpzg1txHg9iY23zgM_cYFzWMsOE2tWPFwx2Jo25HcvZolVAnKwwEKN95zZmIUgH_qzgKV960PavjBI/pubhtml

Reactions: NinoPecorino

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I know what I'm gonna order next lol.

On another note, Aklla have a full price spreadsheet of their product and accessories here:
I need 2x 280mm radiators but I don't know which ones to go D: I don't want too thin because then it's not utilising the space and of course I can't use chunky bois but 30-35mm seems to be the sweet spot.

It seems like in this build, the individual only just fit an NZXT Z63 and the radiator dimension for that is 143(W)x315(L)x30(D)mm so I'm wondering length and width wise, does anyone have suggestions as to what to buy?

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
I need 2x 280mm radiators but I don't know which ones to go D: I don't want too thin because then it's not utilising the space and of course I can't use chunky bois but 30-35mm seems to be the sweet spot.

It seems like in this build, the individual only just fit an NZXT Z63 and the radiator dimension for that is 143(W)x315(L)x30(D)mm so I'm wondering length and width wise, does anyone have suggestions as to what to buy?
I'm using a Corsair XR5 280mm (which according to the infinite wisdom of the internet is a rebranded HardwareLabs radiator with slight design tweaks), and I'm very happy with it. It measures 310mm x 140mm x 30mm, and works well to keep my 5800X + 6900 XT reasonably cool in my Meshlicious with Arctic P14 fans. It also came properly flushed and quite clean out of the box, which isn't always a guarantee. Two of these should be able to cool pretty much any current hardware quietly.

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I'm using a Corsair XR5 280mm (which according to the infinite wisdom of the internet is a rebranded HardwareLabs radiator with slight design tweaks), and I'm very happy with it. It measures 310mm x 140mm x 30mm, and works well to keep my 5800X + 6900 XT reasonably cool in my Meshlicious with Arctic P14 fans. It also came properly flushed and quite clean out of the box, which isn't always a guarantee. Two of these should be able to cool pretty much any current hardware quietly.
Thanks for the suggestion. Have you or anyone else used the Bykski/Barrow radiators? Are they worth the price or do they have poor thermal performance?

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021
I'm about to buy the acat x pro but not sure which avenue to head down.
I can buy directly from taobao using google translate but I'm not sure if the shipping is being displayed properly or how to actually calculate it myself either.
or
I can buy from and agent (superbuy seems the most prominent) but this doesn't take away much of the unsureness of shipping with so many options and the prices being so high (pretty much all are at least $100!).

The listed price says ~450 aud which is exorbitantly high so if I do buy this case, I want to actually receive it.

I think I would prefer to go directly from taobao as I'm not jumping through so many hoops so if anyone has any expertise in taobao buying (or you are chinese), I would love your help.

Also if anyone has actually bought this case in here, getting a first hand review would really help as the only evidence I have of people actually receiving this itemand that it even exists is from the taobao page itself (in the reviews section), which doesn't instil much confidence.

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I'm about to buy the acat x pro but not sure which avenue to head down.
I can buy directly from taobao using google translate but I'm not sure if the shipping is being displayed properly or how to actually calculate it myself either.
or
I can buy from and agent (superbuy seems the most prominent) but this doesn't take away much of the unsureness of shipping with so many options and the prices being so high (pretty much all are at least $100!).

The listed price says ~450 aud which is exorbitantly high so if I do buy this case, I want to actually receive it.

I think I would prefer to go directly from taobao as I'm not jumping through so many hoops so if anyone has any expertise in taobao buying (or you are chinese), I would love your help.

Also if anyone has actually bought this case in here, getting a first hand review would really help as the only evidence I have of people actually receiving this itemand that it even exists is from the taobao page itself (in the reviews section), which doesn't instil much confidence.
There are a few people on reddit that have the case. I just checked for you and it is roughly 450 AUD JUST for the case off taobao and if you ship it directly by air to yourself, it will be 2499 Yuan which is about 536 all up. If you use sea shipping, could probably get it sent for cheaper but I just waited 3 months all up to receive my Aklla A4 Pro (I am in Aus too).

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021
There are a few people on reddit that have the case. I just checked for you and it is roughly 450 AUD JUST for the case off taobao and if you ship it directly by air to yourself, it will be 2499 Yuan which is about 536 all up. If you use sea shipping, could probably get it sent for cheaper but I just waited 3 months all up to receive my Aklla A4 Pro (I am in Aus too).
hmm damn, I dont plan to even be living in aus in 3 months. I'll have to think about it some more. Is it just on r/sffpc that you've seen the case or elsewhere?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Since I'm also not able to access taobao anymore - did anyone of you stumble across this case (Captain V7-DC) somewhere: https://www.chiphell.com/thread-2368409-1-10.html ?

3,9 Liter, only low profile single slot GPU, two fans in the front and presumably with external power suply. The design is quite attractive though.

That's a nice little case! I would be interested too :)

You can buy it here

Reactions: Mojo_Jojo

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Since I'm also not able to access taobao anymore - did anyone of you stumble across this case (Captain V7-DC) somewhere: https://www.chiphell.com/thread-2368409-1-10.html ?

3,9 Liter, only low profile single slot GPU, two fans in the front and presumably with external power suply. The design is quite attractive though.
Does this link work for you?