CPU SGPC K49 (New version of K55) Taobao

Spacescarab

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Problems in waiting for the case to ship:
I pre-ordered this case before the new year on the taobao website through a proxy that SGPC could ship to. On like the 7th of January it appaered to not be in "pre-sale" anymore on the website and only today was I informed that they are apparently out of stock...

Has anyone experienced something similar/know any information on the stock or if anything was shipped? I personally didn't like being kept in the dark, and according to the proxy, they'd only responded today in regards to the stock.

Random thoughts aboot the case:
In general I'm just excited to recieve the case and finally build my new pc into it.
As far as I know, the main difference between the K55 and K49 versions of the case is that it comes with handles, and the acrylic side panel "SGPC" design is replaced with a more pleasing vertical slot styled ventilation.

I found it kind of funky that, even with the K55, some past marketing seems to show differing versions of the case... One with the button on top of the case and no other I/O, and one that shows a more stylized button at the bottom of the front panel with usb ports to the left and right of the button. Don't think I've seen the second version in the wild, but it is something I occasionally think about.

Any general discussion about this case is appreciated.

Spacescarab

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Update: According to the proxy, the seller will not ship the product. I used superbuy which instantly said the seller won't ship it to them, then I used WeGoBuy and checked with them if SGPC would send it to them and they confirmed that they would. Now it appears that SGPC won't be sending the K49 to their warehouses for reasons I can't quite discern...