Jul 7, 2017
Does this link work for you?
Works for me.

infoberg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2021
works for me!

It also works when using it on SuperBuy: https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy/?nTag=Home-search&from=search-input&_search=url&position=1&url=https://world.taobao.com/item/604278871254.htm?spm=a21wu.11804641.0.0.67ba6c07iYBqj8

Specs on CaseEnd: https://caseend.com/case/captain-s-v7/

Mojo_Jojo

Cable Smoosher
Apr 9, 2021
You can buy it here

Thanks, both are working. Might share how you can still access taobao or search there?
The caseend listing is only for the regular v7. The v7DC is unfortunately not listed.

Do I understand correctly that it's supposed to be used with an external in power supply? Is there any solution the have everything internally?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks, both are working. Might share how you can still access taobao or search there?

The caseend listing is only for the regular v7. The v7DC is unfortunately not listed.

Do I understand correctly that it's supposed to be used with an external in power supply? Is there any solution the have everything internally?
I just refer to the SFF Master List in my signature. As for the case, yes its only to be used with an external PSU. If you want something internal, can check the V32 Pro as you can purchase it with a 225W internal PSU bundled with it. I am just unsure where you would place the PSU if you plug in a half height expansion card.

V32 Pro

Reactions: Mojo_Jojo

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

I am in China and usually log into my account when looking around in Taobao.
When I am not logged in, sometimes I can visit some stores and sometimes I cannot. I do not know why. I think it is for security reason to avoid hackers and robots.

From the product description, it says:-
V7-DC is 3.9-litre (210*206*92) and uses DC-ATX as power supply.
V7-U is 5.5-litre (188*121*242) and uses Flex 1U (150*80*40) as power supply. I suppose the increased case size will have everything internally.

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020

Aklla A6 Pre-Sale going on right now, not much image (only rendered ones) but prob will be very similar to other Aklla's cases in term of surface quality, I think the mesh going to be exactly the same kind they are using for the Aklla A5 mesh panel:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019

Aklla A6 Pre-Sale going on right now, not much image (only rendered ones) but prob will be very similar to other Aklla's cases in term of surface quality, I think the mesh going to be exactly the same kind they are using for the Aklla A5 mesh panel:

Been looking for the specifications on this case ever since it appeared in their store but no information so far. I think the volume will be around 16-20L

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Been looking for the specifications on this case ever since it appeared in their store but no information so far. I think the volume will be around 16-20L
Has been on pre-order for the past few months, and only recently they have updated it with a new render.

Even on their QQ group, not much information regarding the A6 either.

All we can do is wait, it seems.

If it's closer to 16L, it will be great, but something tells me that it would probably be closer to 20L.

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
Has been on pre-order for the past few months, and only recently they have updated it with a new render.

Even on their QQ group, not much information regarding the A6 either.

All we can do is wait, it seems.

If it's closer to 16L, it will be great, but something tells me that it would probably be closer to 20L.
judging from the compatibility, more towards the 17-18l mark. it looks to be about the same as the c28 from mechanic master

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Anyone knows if it is possible to buy the modular atx connector board that Geeek cases use on their flex psu:s? On Taobao? Like the one shown here:

It is mentioned that YTC may have made that particular one, but I cannot browse anything on taobao anymore.

Or if it is possible to find a similar board somewhere else... Basically, if I can find a pcb board that offers the standard 24pin, 8pin for CPU and GPU.

dzungitx

Caliper Novice
Sep 16, 2019
Anyone knows if it is possible to buy the modular atx connector board that Geeek cases use on their flex psu:s? On Taobao? Like the one shown here:

It is mentioned that YTC may have made that particular one, but I cannot browse anything on taobao anymore.

Or if it is possible to find a similar board somewhere else... Basically, if I can find a pcb board that offers the standard 24pin, 8pin for CPU and GPU.
Here
魔改电源 FLEX电源 小1U SFX ATX 改POWER-A模组 电源板支架套件-淘宝网 (taobao.com)

Reactions: REVOCCASES

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
Just received this case SKTC A09. Had a hard time building this because of the space constraint, just 3.8L. I had to remove the front panel and the modular PSU bracket to install in the Flex 1U PSU. My advice is to just get a non-modular 150mm long Flex PSU for ease of installation. Shipping was fast, just 1 week from Taobao to Singapore.
SKTC A09 ~$17
Biostar Motherboard ~$125
Ryzen 5600G Box ~ $225
Shipping ~$12
The PSU and RAM are from my parts bin. 😁

I thought I could just slide in the power supply. But the two lower motherboard stand-off was preventing it and the width of this case is just 9mm wider than the PSU.

Motherboard is the BIOSTAR B550T-Silver. Came with the latest BIOS (B55AK730.BSS) and works with Ryzen 5600G. Haven't heard much about BIOSTAR for quite a while. Thought it went extinct like ABIT.

Last edited:

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Just received this case SKTC A09. Had a hard time building this because of the space constraint, just 3.8L. I had to remove the front panel and the modular PSU bracket to install in the Flex 1U PSU. My advice is to just get a non-modular 150mm long Flex PSU for ease of installation. Shipping was fast, just 1 week from Taobao to Singapore.
SKTC A09 ~$17
Biostar Motherboard ~$125
Ryzen 5600G Box ~ $225
Shipping ~$12
The PSU and RAM are from my parts bin. 😁

I thought I could just slide in the power supply. But the two lower motherboard stand-off was preventing it and the width of this case is just 9mm wider than the PSU.

Motherboard is the BIOSTAR B550T-Silver. Came with the latest BIOS (B55AK730.BSS) and works with Ryzen 5600G. Haven't heard much about BIOSTAR for quite a while. Thought it went extinct like ABIT.
That's a nice looking case! That front mesh looks crazy restrictive, though I guess it doesn't do any harm seeing as there's no fan there for it to obstruct. Love the front I/O (both well executed and nice to have) and detailing of the case - one of the few I've seen with hex-shaped holes that doesn't look dirt cheap. Is the whole case stamped steel?

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
That's a nice looking case! That front mesh looks crazy restrictive, though I guess it doesn't do any harm seeing as there's no fan there for it to obstruct. Love the front I/O (both well executed and nice to have) and detailing of the case - one of the few I've seen with hex-shaped holes that doesn't look dirt cheap. Is the whole case stamped steel?
Yes, the whole case is stamped steel (0.8mm SGCC steel). Indeed, the front mesh is pretty restrictive but it can easily be removed or replaced with another less restrictive mesh.
There is actually a HDD led in red just below the power button. So when the HDD is being access, the lower half of the power button has a tiny red glow.

Reactions: Valantar

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
Only received most parts now so I decided to test fit things and it seems that the bottom of the Watercooled version of the Aklla A4 Pro actually has support for a 240mm radiator only. I've ordered some 120 to 140mm adapters to see clearance but I may just end up drilling holes for the 140mm fan although there might be some obstruction from the bottom aluminum plate.