Other What's on Taobao

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Hey all, just wondering if there are any case recommendations for 2 x 240 rads or 2 x 280 rads custom loop. I am looking for Aklla A4 Pro or the Feipu S1 clones. They have a "watercool" option where the case supports a radiator at the top but I would like to do one at the bottom as well. Anyone here have any experience with these cases or that can recommend other SFF cases for dual rads?
Aklla A4 Pro literally use the double hat configuration as their promote image so you should be good.

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
Aklla A4 Pro literally use the double hat configuration as their promote image so you should be good.
Hi, thanks for the reply. There is an "integrated" watercooled version which doesn't have the top hat but seems like it has more head room. I was wondering if I could use the A4 bottom "hat" as you in your picture with this version? That way it doesn't have two top hats? Does that make sense?

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, thanks for the reply. There is an "integrated" watercooled version which doesn't have the top hat but seems like it has more head room. I was wondering if I could use the A4 bottom "hat" as you in your picture with this version? That way it doesn't have two top hats? Does that make sense?

I get what you meant, I think it should be able to, but sorry I can't really confirm it for you, I thought about the exact thing before but ended up getting the A5 instead of the A4 Pro. And from my experience the watercool "integrated" is alway a tad bit shorter than the top hat base on my Aklla A4v2 integrated watercool version, so I don't think you would gain much headroom anyway, just less frame in total

Last edited:

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I get what you meant, I think it should be able to, but sorry I can't really confirm it for you, I thought about the exact thing before but ended up getting the A5 instead of the A4 Pro. And from my experience the watercool "integrated" is alway a tad bit shorter than the top hat base on my Aklla A4v2 integrated watercool version, so I don't think you would gain much headroom anyway, just less panel in total
Yeah I'm just not a fan of having two top hats (top and bottom) as that ruins the aesthetic. If it's just the base though, it would look mint. I sent them an e-mail in english with a picture and arrows to see if they'll respond. If not, I'll ask a friend to talk with them directly. Thanks for your help

Reactions: survfate

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah I'm just not a fan of having two top hats (top and bottom) as that ruins the aesthetic. If it's just the base though, it would look mint. I sent them an e-mail in english with a picture and arrows to see if they'll respond. If not, I'll ask a friend to talk with them directly. Thanks for your help
please keep us updated as well

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021

I have had a few of akkla's cases on my shortlist for quite some time (a5, a4 v2 and a4 pro), im not 100% sure since I can't access my pc atm (it's in bits waiting on parts for a mod :/ ) but I think the water-cooled version might have slightly different measurements then the base model (I remember one of the cases I was looking at had this issue, may not be the a4 pro tho). So make sure you double check the dimension. If they are the same x y sizes, then the hat would fit, you could also message them to make sure (they are in aliexpress too if that's easier).

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I have had a few of akkla's cases on my shortlist for quite some time (a5, a4 v2 and a4 pro), im not 100% sure since I can't access my pc atm (it's in bits waiting on parts for a mod :/ ) but I think the water-cooled version might have slightly different measurements then the base model (I remember one of the cases I was looking at had this issue, may not be the a4 pro tho). So make sure you double check the dimension. If they are the same x y sizes, then the hat would fit, you could also message them to make sure (they are in aliexpress too if that's easier).
What's their Aliexpress store called? Is it this one?

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I got a response and they said that they are not interchangeable. I am still not convinced to be honest. Looking at the dimensions, it should fit UNLESS there is not mounting mechanism for the tophats on the "watercool" version.

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
I got a response and they said that they are not interchangeable. I am still not convinced to be honest. Looking at the dimensions, it should fit UNLESS there is not mounting mechanism for the tophats on the "watercool" version.
I meant you can try to... erm... do an experiment. At worst you end up with a watercool version

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
I meant you can try to... erm... do an experiment. At worst you end up with a watercool version
I asked my friend to talk to them directly in their native language. It seems they misunderstood what I've said because they have told him it should be possible. I'm ordering a single tophat and a watercooled version of the case. When it arrives I'll let you all know how it goes!

Reactions: survfate

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
oh... and if someone is looking for a low profile single slot GTX1650...

unfortunately this one looks pretty long

Bild_2021-08-27_193056.png

miptzi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 20, 2017
soooo, got my ass slapped by the infamous brazilian customs, the allegedly said my Acat s1 came in with incomplete paperwork, and now are on the way of : confiscating/returning/destroying my case.... the postal service washed their hands, the tracking stopped refreshing, YOYBUY says they did as usual, and won't return the case to taobao seller due to timelines, and i'm utterly ducked.

GREAT
just a nice update on my latest problem.
Brazilian customs actually sent the case back to yoybuy warehouse, thank god

YOYBUY shipped my ACAT S1 again, free of charge, with some slight changes on the invoice, different shipping choice, and now it went past customs no TAXES.

YAYYYYYYYYY

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
just a nice update on my latest problem.
Brazilian customs actually sent the case back to yoybuy warehouse, thank god

YOYBUY shipped my ACAT S1 again, free of charge, with some slight changes on the invoice, different shipping choice, and now it went past customs no TAXES.

YAYYYYYYYYY
It is good for you to make this update report.👍
For one, I now know YOYbuy provides good customer service.
For 2, now that YOYbuy knows about the Brazilian customs's way of handling, they can use this experience for future orders coming from Brazil to make orders passed through the Brazilian Customs easier.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Metalfish released a new case called T80. Its 21L so not small but it has a glass and aluminium side panel combo which makes it looks similar to Lian-Li's upcoming Q58 and ZZAW's C3 case. Supports 240 rad on top, ATX PSU and mATX motherboard.

Reactions: scatterforce

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Metalfish released a new case called T80. Its 21L so not small but it has a glass and aluminium side panel combo which makes it looks similar to Lian-Li's upcoming Q58 and ZZAW's C3 case. Supports 240 rad on top, ATX PSU and mATX motherboard.

Yeah just saw that. Reminds me of the ZZAW C3, but smaller and only with a 240mm rad.

In other news, I have seen a vendor on taobao putting the Lian Li Q58 and O11 Dynamic Mini Air up for sale too. O11 Air Mini seems to have front mounted 140mm mounts now, and up to 10 fans in the chassis. Just that it just so huge.

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know a thing or two about this case I found on Ali? Can't seem to find a single review or build in the wild :D

Looks to be around 21L in volume. Similar to Ncase, but around 5cm taller and longer (fits 240aio on top & longer GPUs). In addition it has a mesh front panel to aid in airflow. Looks interesting. The price seems fair at first glance, but for me it would end up being around 240 USD with shipping & VAT.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Does anyone know a thing or two about this case I found on Ali? Can't seem to find a single review or build in the wild :D

Looks to be around 21L in volume. Similar to Ncase, but around 5cm taller and longer (fits 240aio on top & longer GPUs). In addition it has a mesh front panel to aid in airflow. Looks interesting. The price seems fair at first glance, but for me it would end up being around 240 USD with shipping & VAT.
Relatively new product offering from SAMA, went live on Taobao about 1 month ago? Although the price is around 298 RMB.

Looks to be a brother of the Quazo IM, with 3 different front panel options (Glass, Airflow, Mesh). Up to 7 fans can be mounted, 2 at the front. Very similar to the Phanteks 200A.

A couple of user feedback from the website itself, seems like it is a well ventilated case.

But at 21.15L (including those tall feet, 396x318x168mm), it's a little too big for ITX only and not to include MATX too, and without a type C on the front I/O.