Other What's on Taobao

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
Yeah I agree, they really should have added the option to mount matx as well, and perhaps atx psu as the case clearly has the room for it. But this would probably limit the airflow of the two 120mm fans at the front. Nevertheless an interesting case indeed.

Bugs me a bit to know that this case goes for around 50USD on tao, but with shipping ends up to around 150 USD! Still a lot cheaper compared to Ali.

Found a review of the case with more details and photos. They also compare it to the Quazo/Sama IM01:

Last edited:

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
I asked my friend to talk to them directly in their native language. It seems they misunderstood what I've said because they have told him it should be possible. I'm ordering a single tophat and a watercooled version of the case. When it arrives I'll let you all know how it goes!

Today I found out this picture on their Aklla A4 Pro taobao page, if they going to release a variant with native 2x280 rad support then I'd say you were very unlucky... 😅 (Also, Winter One better watch out)

Last edited:

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
Today I found out this picture on their Aklla A4 Pro taobao page, if they going to release a variant with native 2x280 rad support then I'd say you were very unlucky... 😅 (Also, Winter One better watch out)

Gah and I only ordered it 3 weeks ish ago. That is actually very annoying. I will probably buy the new case to be honest haha.

*edit*
do you happen to have a link for the product page where you found the picture?

*edit 2*

I found it and yeah I don't remember seeing it when I bought mine however I do suspect it's the standard watercool version on the far left. The first one looks like the Aklla A4V2, the middle looks like the A4 Pro, the far left is the watercooled version. Maybe I just want to believe that who knows haha. We'll find out sooner or later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: survfate

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Gah and I only ordered it 3 weeks ish ago. That is actually very annoying. I will probably buy the new case to be honest haha.

*edit*
do you happen to have a link for the product page where you found the picture?

*edit 2*

I found it and yeah I don't remember seeing it when I bought mine however I do suspect it's the standard watercool version on the far left. The first one looks like the Aklla A4V2, the middle looks like the A4 Pro, the far left is the watercooled version. Maybe I just want to believe that who knows haha. We'll find out sooner or later.
I have the A4v2 grey & white, I can assure you the picture is the Pro, since A4v2 powerbutton come with led hole inside the button, not above. (sorry pal)

sffaddiction

Cable Smoosher
Apr 13, 2020

This I think it just the A4, A3, and A5 but I can't read mandarin so maybe it says something different.

panda_spud

Efficiency Noob
Sep 14, 2021
This I think it just the A4, A3, and A5 but I can't read mandarin so maybe it says something different.
The mandarin is basically marketing fluff abt how AKLLA is committed to perfection and satisfying ITX users. I agree with you that its probably just a picture of their A4,A3 and A5 lineup.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Geeek has a new case, the C2.

Sandwich style case at around 7.37L, only Flex 1U PSU though. 4x 9cm fans (2 top, 2 bottom). CPU Cooler limit of 53mm.

Acyclic side panels only though.

Reactions: survfate

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find sgpc k39 (silver)? And how do you guys search?
Taobao link

MlonEusk

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2021
Taobao link
Thanks for the replay, this is the new white version I'm searching for the old version.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Any k39 sized case with 2.5” slot size? For the Phoenix 3060?
Below 5L? I don't think there is really anything that will take 2.5 slots. Tough luck, I reckon. I might be wrong and there might be some though!

If you don't mind the same form factor, the Sirius S40 or Metalfish T40 would be your best options.

It's really a shame that the Phoenix 3060 is that thick.

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
First images of Acat X Pro from the Taobao listing review:

The review itself:
我来组成第一个评论,用了很多定制的箱子了,这是第一次用水子个的箱子,兼容性精度吊打T1,铁网真的垃圾,箱子有啥问题放心我水子哥,水子哥爽快人,能处! 祝水子哥越来越好!
(GG Translate)
I’m here to compose the first comment. I used a lot of custom boxes. This is the first time I used a water box. The T1 is hit with compatibility accuracy. The iron net is really rubbish. Brother Shuizi is refreshing and capable! I wish Brother Shuizi get better and better!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
My dynamic translation:-
I’m here to compose the first comment. I used a lot of custom cases. This is my first Acat case. The compatibility and (construction) precision accuracy are better than the T1, whose steel mesh side panel is rubbish. If there is any problem with the case, Acat will handle it swiftly. I wish Brother Water (ie Acat as I think his Chinese handle is 'six waters') get better and better!

This sounds like more of a big fan's comment rather than a review. Anyway, I have neither the T1 nor the X Pro. And I have not followed the development of T1 lately.
But on the other hand, often a 'clone' in Taobao is not just a carbon copy but an 'improvement' as there are details that are 'improved'. I cannot say this for sure for this Acat X Pro though.

See it for yourself. The vertical orientation is interesting.

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021
My dynamic translation:-
I’m here to compose the first comment. I used a lot of custom cases. This is my first Acat case. The compatibility and (construction) precision accuracy are better than the T1, whose steel mesh side panel is rubbish. If there is any problem with the case, Acat will handle it swiftly. I wish Brother Water (ie Acat as I think his Chinese handle is 'six waters') get better and better!

This sounds like more of a big fan's comment rather than a review. Anyway, I have neither the T1 nor the X Pro. And I have not followed the development of T1 lately.
But on the other hand, often a 'clone' in Taobao is not just a carbon copy but an 'improvement' as there are details that are 'improved'. I cannot say this for sure for this Acat X Pro though.

See it for yourself. The vertical orientation is interesting.
Yay we have finally seen the x pro! I thought this case was just going to be stuck in production hell forever. This case has been on the top of my list but due to next to no communication, I was leaning more towards the jimu d+ 2.0 or formd 1.5. Do you or anyone else who have better connection to the chinese market have my pictures/information about this case that isn't just from the taobao page (I know there's some app called QQ or something that people use and also whatsapp groups or something, I don't know Chinese nor have a Chinese number/phone)