Other What's on Taobao

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
if someone is looking for a Intel DG1 / Xe GPU for desktops...

Bild_2022-02-16_202625.png

(too bad they only work in combination with certain Intel platforms / CPUs)

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
RX6400 Low Profile Single Slot

Bild_2022-04-06_191758985.png

note that they only use a simple 2-pin DC fan which probably is running full throttle all the time

Reactions: Tyrael and rfarmer

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020

View attachment 1707

note that they only use a simple 2-pin DC fan which probably is running full throttle all the time
i seen these on aliexpress

NegativeONE

Average Stuffer
Apr 8, 2022

View attachment 1707

ETA Prime did a video on the newly released RX 6400

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
I think I found my new LP card. I'm getting the Sapphire over XFX, though.

Here's a couple of anti-vandal switches going for only $1 each. Cheapest I could find when I usually find them at $3-5 or more. Credit to iambaldy for finding these.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32894874912.html
i just got the xfx, its actually a really nice card and i personally like the full metal shround on it over the exposed pcb of the sapphire. personal preference but just for anyone's reference

Ariamella

Trash Compacter
Aug 19, 2019
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=632345998388 looks interesting! Plenty of interesting layouts:

msystems

King of Cable Management
Apr 28, 2017

So, I want to get this power module, because it seems awesome for it's size. But I get a big old warning from superbuy about it being in the "battery" classification and that it will be confiscated? What the hell.

power bank
This product is considered as inflammables and explosives. It is listed in the restricted air transportation item table. For countries other than Singapore and Malaysia, EUB line is the only logistics line available, and non-restricted products must be included in the same parcel. Only 1 power bank is permitted in a parcel and the capacity of the power bank must be equal to or lower than 15000mah (the capacity must be clearly indicated on the packaging of the product). Also, there is a high chance that this product will be returned, confiscated, taxed, inspected, or disposed by the customs. If you order this product, you will be responsible for all possible risks. If the product self-ignites or explodes during transportation, you may be held accountable by the relevant authority for the incident, depending on the result of investigation.

It's not a power bank though.. since when are a few solid capacitors dangerous

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018

So, I want to get this power module, because it seems awesome for it's size. But I get a big old warning from superbuy about it being in the "battery" classification and that it will be confiscated? What the hell.

It's not a power bank though.. since when are a few solid capacitors dangerous
Sounds like a translation error to me. Should be simple enough to contact them and have this cleared up to avoid any trouble? I can't see the product (just redirects to a login screen), but if it's an AC-DC or DC-DC module it should be simple enough to explain to them that it's similar to a laptop charger or LED driver and not a power bank?

Reactions: msystems

msystems

King of Cable Management
Apr 28, 2017
Sounds like a translation error to me. Should be simple enough to contact them and have this cleared up to avoid any trouble? I can't see the product (just redirects to a login screen), but if it's an AC-DC or DC-DC module it should be simple enough to explain to them that it's similar to a laptop charger or LED driver and not a power bank?
Ah, It's the warning message on the first link from Superbuy (i'm not a Taobao member either). Anyway its only $20 so I think it's worth the risk

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Anyone having problems using Taobao to browse some stores? I get redirected to a login page when I click on any of these links and I'd rather browse without an account. Already have adblockers disabled for the entire site. Suppose I'll just use Superbuy as a workaround.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Anyone having problems using Taobao to browse some stores? I get redirected to a login page when I click on any of these links and I'd rather browse without an account. Already have adblockers disabled for the entire site. Suppose I'll just use Superbuy as a workaround.
superbuy search is pretty bad these days. i think the alipay thing still works for taobao.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

Same here, it started to do so since 6+ months I would say.

Try opening this page ''ai.taobao.com'' and see if you can browse around.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Try opening this page ''ai.taobao.com'' and see if you can browse around.
Browsing seems ok, thanks!
I tried replacing direct links item.taobao.com/item... with ai.taobao.com/item..., but no luck.

Day VReamer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 20, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hi all, I'm trying to find a specific case which I have seen before but can't remember the name or find it. It is a mini itx case that has a section which can be removed to then fit the gpu, so the gpu is mainly outside of the case. I now have a need for such a case. If anyone can help with the name/link that would be really appreciated, thanks

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Hi all, I'm trying to find a specific case which I have seen before but can't remember the name or find it. It is a mini itx case that has a section which can be removed to then fit the gpu, so the gpu is mainly outside of the case. I now have a need for such a case. If anyone can help with the name/link that would be really appreciated, thanks
Is it the YLK01?

Link