Other What's on Taobao

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Anyone know of a way to contact the seller of Acat x2 outside of taobao/aliwangwang? My account got locked the moment I tried to send a message on there. I ordered the case using superbuy last October and the case still hasn't shipped. The seller gives my agent a date, the date passes, then the seller delays to a later date, probably over 20 times now. I'd like to contact the seller directly if possible as my superbuy agent doesn't seem follow my requests very well.
My acat x2 with hats was shipped just yesterday after I wait for more than half a year. Could you maybe check again? If not, I can probably help you (I still talk to the seller on aliwangwang, and he is usually slow to respond).

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know of a way to contact the seller of Acat x2 outside of taobao/aliwangwang? My account got locked the moment I tried to send a message on there. I ordered the case using superbuy last October and the case still hasn't shipped. The seller gives my agent a date, the date passes, then the seller delays to a later date, probably over 20 times now. I'd like to contact the seller directly if possible as my superbuy agent doesn't seem follow my requests very well.
This member appears to be related to Acat. But he was last seen on July last year. So, he does not seem to be active.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
My Deng F12 purchase didn’t go through, seems like the Deng studio people are afk...

I’m thus looking for alternatives with that high end end cnc look to it.

Any good ideas? Not a fan of cases that use riser cables.
See if Captain S V1.2 meets your requirement or not?

Reactions: Acalanata

Bakaban

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 13, 2020
Some interesting new small cases appeared on taobao:

5.7 liter COOJ MQ5

6.9 liter COOJ MQ6

Seems to use a FLEX psu, but going by the form, it looks like there should be room in the MQ6 to fit an HD Plex 400 watt combo comfortably.

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
@Bakaban those are some nice looking cases, the one piece design is quite nice. However one concern is that the flex psu is intaking from inside the case and doesn't get to draw in fresh air.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
@Bakaban those are some nice looking cases, the one piece design is quite nice. However one concern is that the flex psu is intaking from inside the case and doesn't get to draw in fresh air.
It is intaking air through the bottom of the case. You can see the modular connections at the top which means the intake fan is at the bottom.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Having the flex psu in front of the case is so weird tho. One of the few SFF cases I have seen that does that.

Btw, this is from the same designer that posted the 14L unibody case here previously.

Now that Z13 case is also available in taobao for deposit and pre-order for 1499 RMB

Mojo_Jojo

Cable Smoosher
Apr 9, 2021
It is intaking air through the bottom of the case. You can see the modular connections at the top which means the intake fan is at the bottom.
Isn't it an exhaust fan tho? The top fan is also pulling air into the case.
The case reminds me a lot of the circle pro, which was wasting space if you were going for air cooling only.

Reactions: hereforthefeast

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Having the flex psu in front of the case is so weird tho. One of the few SFF cases I have seen that does that.

Btw, this is from the same designer that posted the 14L unibody case here previously.

Now that Z13 case is also available in taobao for deposit and pre-order for 1499 RMB

i prefer he make own website and payment. If using taobao need superbuy or other proxy buyer. To much fee on it.

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
A round up of new cases that I found recently in Taobao
XWORKS X32 (3.5L)

Small open case with Flex ATX PSU half sandwich layout
359 RMB
175x100x200mm (3.5L)

Am I the only one that’s absolutely in love with this ultra-small open-frame design? I’m not normally into open-frames at all, and have been debating between the FormD T1 and an ultra-small case like the Velka 3 or K39v2. But this thing would just be AWESOME on my desk!

Also, there’s a “Canadian” Xworks site charging significantly more ($179). Is this just a North American middle-man front overcharging to ship a Taobao product? Not very familiar with Taobao business practices.

Reactions: jamescarter117

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Am I the only one that’s absolutely in love with this ultra-small open-frame design? I’m not normally into open-frames at all, and have been debating between the FormD T1 and an ultra-small case like the Velka 3 or K39v2. But this thing would just be AWESOME on my desk!

Also, there’s a “Canadian” Xworks site charging significantly more ($179). Is this just a North American middle-man front overcharging to ship a Taobao product? Not very familiar with Taobao business practices.
I love too.. i think this could be my fave open case with good cable management. I'm thinking Ryzen 5 with 3060Ti. But perhaps we got good price since price going crazy this day. Already in my chart. I think i will buy in this month.

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
The taobao listing says to order from xworks.store so I think it's the same person. Look at the taobao merchant name as well and look at the website.

Sacha

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2021
Some of the new ZS cases have a similar layout. Specifically:
ZS-A4S V3:
ZS-A4M V3 (ITX gpu only):

Then there is also the ZS-4ADC V3 with a more traditional layout, but it only supports half-height GPUs:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Some of the new ZS cases have a similar layout. Specifically:
ZS-A4S V3:
ZS-A4M V3 (ITX gpu only):

Then there is also the ZS-4ADC V3 with a more traditional layout, but it only supports half-height GPUs:
Yeah i know about the ZS-A4S V3 but its a different layout as its more of a full sandwich layout but with a flex psu. Havent seen the new ZS-A4M and ZS-A4DC though. Wonder why they are revising the ZS-A4M to that layout.

Last edited:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
SKTC is also releasing a cheap half sandwich layout called SKTC A07 that is just like the SGPC K39 and M24.

Reactions: Sacha

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Decided to see what this case was all about. It's technically no longer SFF at 21.8L but is pretty cheap and allows for some serious airflow.

I'll post more pics when it arrives.

hey wondering if this is you

I'm a bit tired of waiting for them premium cases to materialise so this case with potential for dual 360mm rad got my interest piqued! this is the only Youtube video that I found but it's in Chinese and no CC

much appreciated if anybody that has gotten the case can help me with some questions. cheers!

ninjanymo

Caliper Novice
Jun 16, 2018
See if Captain S V1.2 meets your requirement or not?

Looks nice, but not quite it. Still prefer the Deng / NCase PSU orientation.

I'm on my second attempt at tryint to get the Deng F12, i.e. I'm not giving up hehe.

Anyone know if it's possible to reach those guys outside Superbuy/Taobao?