Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

just a few more components three times each ,_,

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
past 5 years:
"god dammit illustrator must i strictly select two points to join paths?! I've got 34 segments here!"

20 seconds ago:
"control-j ( /)_(\ "
That day, you learned. Now, apply that knowledge good sir!

Cleaned my room a bit. Need to throw out a lot of stuff and better organize what's left. Starting looking into other options for Full Circle. The Radeon Pro WX cards look interesting and the 4100 can be had for stupid cheap now.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Error 70. Just powered it up, tried to take a pic and nope!

Was running stock firmware.Have done firmware update, firmware downgrade, changed cards, lenses, batteries, reset settings, everything. Camera boots fine, just spits spits an error 70 every time I try take a pic

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
Sorry to hear that. From the number of posts on the interwebz it seems like an unfortunately common issue.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Slept in pretty hard today. Played a bit of EVE, then decided to actually be productive and cracked down on the freecad tutorials. Also got 99.5 on my last exam so that's pretty awesome; thanks all for your support. Just wrote a batch command to serve the mkdocs for the tutorials locally, but I'm looking at domains for when I'm done.

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah, yeah, still no PC modding getting done... But I have been working on the Grand Cherokee some more. I got the new hood mounted!

Anyone into car audio? I'm building a new sub box. It will house a pair of Audiomobile GTS 2110's in a box built to spec and tuned to 28hz. It's got a long slot port, and should offer a nice bump in output while not being 'peaky'. The box needs to get coated with resin and painted, and will actually drop through the floor in the rear of the GC. The whole rear cargo area will get rebuilt with an amp rack, storage, and tie down mounting points while I'm at it. I'm excited to get it all put together.

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
Work related: just got told I'm traveling to China and Germany in the near future. Guess I need to finally get that passport haha.

Non work related: Managed to get the JVM ported to the Nintendo Switch today. Opens up the possibility of porting the android sdk and getting some of the opensource apps running. Still working on getting graphics running but I can print text to the sys buffer so it's progress. Hoping the mesa driver gets ported soon as it will make my life a bit easier.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Managed to swap some fuel line today. Sadly, Texas sun practically has me melting. This tygon stuff is nice though and should hold up. Only worry is that the stock tubing somehow mated to a much smaller fitting on the carb -.- might have to walk over to the store and see what I can find to fix that, seeing as a leak would be bad.