Production Velka series cases for ultra compact and portable desktops

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
are there any updates on this ?

That black power supply batch has been scheduled and I think it will be ready in December. They will come without the AC power cord.

They will have the following cable lengths, which will work in the Velka 3, 5, and most other cases that accept Flex ATX power supplies. It's roughly a 40% reduction in cables compared to stock.
24 pin: 1x 250 mm
4+4 pin EPS: 1x 350 mm
6+2 pin VGA: 1x (250 + 50 mm)
4 pin peripheral: none
SATA: 1x (200 + 150 mm)

Since there will only be two SATA connectors, a splitter will need to be used if three or more 2.5" drives are used.

Thx for the update. Is the Vk3 restock delayed too? Or still planned for this Monday?

Still planned for this Monday.

Last edited:

labmonke101

Average Stuffer
Jun 22, 2020
That black power supply batch has been scheduled and I think it will be ready in December. They will come without the AC power cord.

They will have the following cable lengths, which will work in the Velka 3, 5, and most other cases that accept Flex ATX power supplies. It's roughly a 40% reduction in cables compared to stock.
24 pin: 1x 250 mm
4+4 pin EPS: 1x 300 mm
6+2 pin VGA: 1x (250 + 50 mm)
4 pin peripheral: none
SATA: 1x (200 + 150 mm)

Since there will only be two SATA connectors, a splitter will need to be used if three or more 2.5" drives are used.

Still planned for this Monday.

does this have an impact on the initial ~August 24 shipment?

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
does this have an impact on the initial ~August 24 shipment?

It's unaffected

@VELKASE Michael Will there be a discount on the black PSUs like on the ENP-7660B, if a case is to be purchased on the 24th, followed by another purchase in December?

Yes, you would just have to pay the extra costs for shipping them as two separate packages.

If you get a Velka 3 (not RL version) or 5, you can get one ENP-7660B, either black or stock for $100. You can get that discount regardless of whether you get them together or separately, but only once per case.

MaxBurnout

Caliper Novice
Jun 27, 2020
Status update:

package was shipped FexEx and they didn’t deliver due to an “exception”, maybe because FexEx is the worst, called them and they literally hung up on me after I asked why lol. Pretty sure it was a Velka 7 package though due to weight ?

bro... package got delivered, I was so excited to open just to find out it was some swag shit my employer sent out... literally the box was the same size as what would be a Velka 7 and the stated package weight was 5.2 lbs (velka is 4.9lbs). What r the odds of the timing and weight... imma go be sad now, was literally so hype, I saw my future ahead of my only to have it stricken from me >.<

IratherPC

Cable Smoosher
May 13, 2020
bro... package got delivered, I was so excited to open just to find out it was some swag shit my employer sent out... literally the box was the same size as what would be a Velka 7 and the stated package weight was 5.2 lbs (velka is 4.9lbs). What r the odds of the timing and weight... imma go be sad now, was literally so hype, I saw my future ahead of my only to have it stricken from me >.<
ooohhh... ?