Stalled Super Reaper MKV series4.4L~9.2L-New solution for hardware-show case

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Looks like some <90mm coolers might fit, but it would depend on whether the heatsink or heatpipes hit the GPU or not.
currect,it`s for some original AMD/INTEL radiator or other radiator like them.For example L9X65 with 9025 fans/2U server radiator/ Ryzen wraith SPIRE and so on

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
How do we order if we want to have one sent to the United states
Now USA is available for TAOBAO and Alibaba.So you just sign up your Taobao account and fill in your address when you register.And use AliPay or Paypal (which could help you to pay this product )

then I will receive your order information and I will check again your information is correct or not. and tell you about shipping fee and shipping time.

rifter

Caliper Novice
Oct 26, 2017
How do we order if we want to have one sent to the United states
Superbuy is how I usually forward stuff. I tried Taobao's built-in forwarding services (the ones accessible from the Worldwide region), which was a bit cheaper, but I had a whole bunch of problems with it (bad weight counts that required interfacing with support, inconsistent contraband regulations (pumps were banned from forwarding on one occasion, but on others they weren't), a very limited interface for working with your orders). Superbuy solved all those problems and also provided better quality pictures by default. I had my twin loli2 cases forwarded via them without any issue.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Superbuy is how I usually forward stuff. I tried Taobao's built-in forwarding services (the ones accessible from the Worldwide region), which was a bit cheaper, but I had a whole bunch of problems with it (bad weight counts that required interfacing with support, inconsistent contraband regulations (pumps were banned from forwarding on one occasion, but on others they weren't), a very limited interface for working with your orders). Superbuy solved all those problems and also provided better quality pictures by default. I had my twin loli2 cases forwarded via them without any issue.
yes now case order in taobao is avaliable and drictly.And case transportation now had complete solution.So it`s not a big problem in case order.

Reactions: mrp0p1nfr3sh

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
Technically a 19x17 or 21.6x17cm motherboard would still fit with a SFX power supply if you removed one of the 12cm fans from the rear right?

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
@WH-team
I am very interested in the Super Reaper MKV Mini. I do have a three of questions about it though:
  • Does the PCIe cable come with the case?
  • Can I order the case with acrylic panels that have a different vent hole shape? Hexagons or triangles for example?
  • Is there a Flex-ATX power supply that you recommend? The system I will be building in this needs at least 450W and one 6-Pin and one 6+2 Pin PCI Express Power connectors.
The layout and design of the Super Reaper MKV and MKV Mini definitely resonate with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: rifter

moelogxam

Efficiency Noob
Dec 28, 2017
I ordered a SRV5 Mini last week, along with a FLEX modular psu (Delta DPS-500AB-5B modded) and a ADT R33SF-TU cable 100mm according to @WH-team's note on taobao. Expected goods will arrive in 3 days, hope everything is fine.
If the manufacturer can make next version a little longer, to fit the 1U psu 180x100x40mm (SGI AHF5DC456W with standard modular), it will be better.

GrrrShambler

Case Bender
New User
Apr 28, 2020
I bought this case from taobao, but I don't have the power cord for it and can't find any power cord shallow enough to fit under the case. The case quality is very nice. Any ideas where to get a super shallow right angle power cord?

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
Beautiful design, I am interested in one. Do you have plans to launch it on Ebay sometime soon?