SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

BryceK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 25, 2017
Hello, @BryceK

You can order through my website here:

http://nfc-systems.com/shop-universal/

On the ON/OFF switch product page I also have a video on how to make your own. In the links in the description of said video are places to buy your tools and materials.

You can buy wired and sleeved switches from other sources too, although I'm not sure if they are fully wired but rather they use spade type connectors.

Peace.

Hi Josh, how long would it take to ship to the Netherlands? Since I can't really do anything with my case if I can't start it...

Vcaps26

Caliper Novice
Jan 24, 2018
Hey All,

Question - How long has it taken once the tracking number was sent out to see an update via the courier? It hasn't changed for a full 5 business days as of today (includes expedited shipping as well).

Anxiously waiting for the case so I can transplant my current system.

I'm planning to use an Asrock z370 gaming mini itx mobo with the LP53 CPU cooler with an 8700.

Curious to see how well it cools the CPU in this case (coming from an NCase M1 V5 with a 92mm Asetek AIO).

brt02

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 3, 2018
Tracking has always shown some sort of status - Got from Taiwan to the UK in a day.

And then promptly got delayed due to customs. Tracking said it was in customs but remained so for 5 days. Finally cleared customs this afternoon, but I don't think I'll get it before the weekend as I'll have to need to pay whatever duty is, before ParceForce will deliver.

Not a massive problem as I am still awating a GPU and CPU as well as cables, swtiches and bezels from Josh before I build.

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Hi Josh, how long would it take to ship to the Netherlands? Since I can't really do anything with my case if I can't start it...

Well I am short on materials and supplies but if I can get caught up on those in the next week I think it would only take a week to ship. But yeah, I would buy a local option if you can get one faster! I just don't know where that would be...

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Hey All,

Question - How long has it taken once the tracking number was sent out to see an update via the courier? It hasn't changed for a full 5 business days as of today (includes expedited shipping as well).

Tracking systems are not great for local post services I find. USPS is especially bad and inaccurate.

I do have a quick tip though if you didn't see this already:

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
My mini has arrived in the UK but has been retained by customs due to an 'incorrect invoice'

Has anyone else got this issue?

Vcaps26

Caliper Novice
Jan 24, 2018
Hey Josh, my tracking look exactly like that - so if that's the case, it could come any day now, based on your video -- thanks for the update!

Just to clarify - they don't require a signature if they're delivered by USPS correct?

brt02

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 3, 2018
@Parge

Where did you find out about the incorrect invoice?

Mine is now at my local depot in London, I'm being sent an invoice as expected.

kittysox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 8, 2017
Mine showed it hit customs on the 19th. I got it today! It’s amazing and more than worth the wait. And I paid for the express shipping also.

Reactions: Biowarejak

BryceK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 25, 2017
@Josh | NFC, to put the HDplex 400 in it, is it still double sided tape? because the size the holes that are in there for the fans at the front panel are bigger then the holes on the HDplex, also is there no room for the screwhead behind the front panel.

Last edited:

BryceK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 25, 2017

Start it with a screwdriver through the Skyslots for now (I am serious).

Just ordered a Bulgin Vandal switch (a black one and silver one) and sleeved cable. Also ordered all components, so everything should be fine by saturday. Then I'll make build log :)

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
@Josh | NFC, to put the HDplex 400 in it, is it still double sided tape? because the size the holes that are in there for the fans at the front panel are bigger then the holes on the HDplex, also is there no room for the screwhead behind the front panel.

Dear BryceK,

No mounting solution is needed. The HDPLEX 400 is installed last, and once it is in place and wires connected, it has no place to go.

The card and on/off switch block off movement on the X axis, the precise frame rails block off the Z axis, and the cabling secures the Y axis.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
My mini has arrived in the UK but has been retained by customs due to an 'incorrect invoice'

Has anyone else got this issue?
Mine showed it hit customs on the 19th. I got it today! It’s amazing and more than worth the wait. And I paid for the express shipping also.
@Parge

Where did you find out about the incorrect invoice?

Mine is now at my local depot in London, I'm being sent an invoice as expected.
Hey Josh, my tracking look exactly like that - so if that's the case, it could come any day now, based on your video -- thanks for the update!

Just to clarify - they don't require a signature if they're delivered by USPS correct?

I can't speak for other countries, but I ordered three MINIs with each shipping option to my door just as you guys would because I wanted to test things. I got the first one on the 9th (7 days from ordering), the second on the 13th, and the last on the 24th.

I had to sign for them.

I did not have to pay any duties. (Go team USA!)

All boxes arrived in superb shape.

Now customs can be tricky...it doesn't matter which shipping option you paid for, sometimes things can get stuck there for a while depending on the load. There is nothing anyone can do about that. In my case they were processed quickly, but I didn't get good tracking updates, which unfortunately we can't do anything about. We COULD switch to using DHL, but the cheapest option would be like $60 and the most expensive would be $350. No thanks. XD

kittysox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 8, 2017
Just a super simple little portable pc for my brother to carry around with him. 8700 and 1050ti. I just raided antorus with it and on setting 6 at 3440x1440 I was able to constantly be above 50fps in instense phases. Love it and the case is just really well built! Josh hit it out of the park with this one!

damekko

Trash Compacter
Jan 16, 2018
Just a super simple little portable pc for my brother to carry around with him. 8700 and 1050ti. I just raided antorus with it and on setting 6 at 3440x1440 I was able to constantly be above 50fps in instense phases. Love it and the case is just really well built! Josh hit it out of the park with this one!

Thank you so much @kittysox for those high Quality Pics !!! :)